KA24DET Questions

APEXI HEY AGAIN WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? ARE U DOING KA24E(T) OR KA24DE(T). CUZ IF YOU ARE U SHOULD BE SPENDING TON OF TIME ON WWW.KA-T.ORG AND 240SX.ORG . AGAIN THERE USE SEARCH BUTTTON BEFORE POSTING PEOPLE WILL FREAK IF U ASK STUPID SHIET THATS ALREADY HAS 50 POSTS. AND YES KA-T ORG HAS LINKS FOR MANIFLDS /TURBO KITS. IF YOU ARE DOING KA24e U SHOULD PM ME AND I CAN HELP U BECOUSE THATS MY CURRENT PROJECT , ALSO E-BAY HAS TON OF MANIFOLDS FOR KA24DE AND TURBO HEAT WRAPS ETC.

What kind of mani is that? Im going to be turboing my KADE and its would be awsome if you could tell me about possible snags that i may encounter.

FLavo i think your name is… anyway www.ka-t.org search button has it all. basicly your motor condition is #1 fact. compression has to be like solid !!! well thats unless u wanna blow your shiet up first and than quick rebuild eheh most of people like to see what the motor can do in a bad shape before they rebuild it. now your first cut is at about 200hp u will max out the injectors so sr20 injector+plugs is the best bet etc any low dependance side feeds. high dependace will need resistor box top feeds will need sohc rail or custom rail or aftermarket top feed rail. at that point you want a walbro pump cuz around 230hp u will hit the max. around 250hp u 'll need some fuel managment (e-manage recomended , safcii , etc) past 250hp u wanna consider getting forget pistons rtods +rings new bearings arp studs and metal hd gasket, get your cranck balaced so go to www.ka24de.com for those parts or e-bay. that will keeep your block happy up to 500-650hp with a good t3/4 or any bigger turbo. But on www.ka-t.org look under rick on the top of the page = has everything that you’ll ever want!!! just reed his parts list

I was thinking in going with a Maxima Maf, since i heard they were good to about 300 hp, S15 injectors (480 cc drop in), Walbro fuel pump, and an Enthalpy tuned ECU. I have a spare engine that had commpression numbers of 185-190 psi acroos all 4 cylinders (From an auto car). For the manifold i was thinking of going with the JGS log style that all i have to do is weld the flange on. Intercooler …ill find something and just a cheap BOV.

KAT = Gheyness…

Im jusst asking for a friend…I swear. Im going with the Infamous JDM S13 SR20DET Redtop swap… :rolleyes:

Im jusst asking for a friend…I swear. Im going with the Infamous JDM S13 SR20DET Redtop swap… :rolleyes:[/quote]

:cheer: