turbo question

hey ok becuase i am new to nissian im alittle lost but hopfully someone can help me out… im looking to get a turbo on my ka24 and im wondering where would be a good place to get the whole kit and how would i go into installing it correctly? Hopfully someone will help me out with some info and all. :E

there’s so many answer’s to ur question as well as totally different motor’s u can swap in … just try searching first

greddy makesturbo kits for ka24 …I want to see someone from NECC use one …td06-25g

make sure ur ka isnt on its last legs before u do anything like this though !

oh his KA is still running strong :E

www.ka-t.org

I was thinking of using the Greddy kit. . .there’s also the fmax turbonetics kit and the XS engineering kit. I then leaned towards building my own… .using the T3/T04 hybrid. . . what type of hp goals u looking for? What’s your budget? What’s your driving style?

If you’re looking to go ka-t. . .here’s a site for you: http://www.ka-t.org
I’d recommend doing a bit of research before boosting your engine. . .

hope that helped :smiley:

i think it’s a 20g that comes with the kit, but it also comes with a fuel rai and injectors and a pre tuned emanage, i also want to see somebody use it

this is what drew me into it. . .

Go onto KA-T.org and READ READ READ…ALOT. After that

Read some more. Then ask questions about specific little things you still dont understand.