Karma?

How exactly does that work, and does it really matter at all since it doesn’t seem like I can see what others’ are at.

Is it just a random feature you admins put in just becuase you could? haha

I just noticed that too.

yes, i would also like a karma tutorial

and shut up skrappar, did mr2 say you could talk???

i guess its just to grow the e-penis or e-boobs of someone… just like the post counts.

Word? Then I guess Tevenor’s e-boobies just grew a cup size. :slight_smile:

bumpy bump bump… still curious

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

i think that lil green thing is what the karma option effects … if you hover your cursor over it it will say “skrapper is on a distinguished road” or something to that effect

Karma allows you to rate a user’s posts…

so lets say for instance, you post some stupid crap about “look at this tub girl pic!! lololol!!! It’s so awesome!!!” in Gen Auto, your peers can rate you. Give you a good or bad rating on your post. Lots of good ratings = better karma. Noobs who don’t really know people can then tell who is a jackass poster, and who isn’t.

Lots of bad ratings = I’ll probably ignore that post.

Everything is confidential…

I think how it works is - for every couple of good reputation points you get, you can hand out one reputation point… or something like that. I need to find a post on exactly how the system works… but that’s the general idea.

:rant: :rant: :rant:

ahhh i see

Bye Bye Karma points Sam. lolololol

maybe diminish the amount of “:word:'s”

well you don’t need rep points to be able to give rep points, cuz i don’t think any of us have said rep points since most of us are new.

for example, i gave zwarbyt good karma for that google earth post… i figure since it’s here, we might as well use it. and a post whore with good karma is a happy post whore :slight_smile:

word

interesting… i’ll have to start using it.

yea…another site i’m on uses rep points…thought it was kinda cool

BRILLIANT!!!

back from the dead but, im in!

So let me get this straight…

Lmao, a site of ignorant leghumping asswholes judging the integrity of posts of other members… sounds like the biggest e-popularity flunk since myspace.:ham:

Edit: for this I will start off at the bottom of the scale

were you not here for the first time Karma was around? :lol: