Katana or Sai

Scenario 1) Two equally skilled combatants square off against each other to the death, one has one or two katanas (depending on preference), one has two sais, who is going to be the victor?

Scenario 2) You are a skilled combatant in sais and katanas. Which weapon do you choose to dispatch a large quantity of enemies? i.e. Which is going to kill faster?

Katana > Sai says I for both.

sai>katanas for both.

Raphael or Leonardo

+1

Plus, i always liked Raphael over Leonardo.

wtf is with the fantasy slaughter threads? did I miss the bandwagon go by?

Poll added… Disappointed in you, Andy.

You’re just disappointed that I play for the “right” team :smiley:

Sai will win… dual wielding katanas is retarded. Sai are lighter, faster and more nimble.

A single katana may be a different story.

Sai with a skilled combatant can easily parry and block a katana attack. Especially from someone who is dual wielding, who is now crippled by the weight of a single katana blade in each hand.

A single katana will be more devistating in a large onslaught. the sai require close quarters combat, giving the enemy a chance to grab, or tackle you to the ground for his buddies to finish the job. Keeping distance in a numbers fight is crucial to victory.

The Ninja has spoken

/thread

so many variables, this is so pointless :lol: ah well voted anyways…

This is a longstanding argument that Joe and i’ve had, we’ll see what the meatheads have to say…

werd, may be a pair of short swords, but not 2 full length swords.

oh, and katana > sai

sai’s are for chics

A single katana would be very difficult to beat. It is close to the perfect balance of speed and brute force.

I would take a single katana over sai. And I would take Sai over dual wielding katanas.

Ok, overall, you don’t have to choose two of either weapon if you don’t want to. I edited the initial thread.

Elektra in da house

Well in that case… Katana would win… you wouldn’t even get close enough to the katana wielder to do damage with the sai. Unless you threw them.

Single Katana wins both cases… /end

c’mon. katana attacks left side. block left. strike right. win.

and why the hell not throw it. it is one of the perks of the weapon. try throwing a sword. nuthin.

sais are sweet

you’re a giant homo

are you allowed to throw the sai?
if so, sai wins

Sai because Jennifer Garner used them in her Sucktra movie.