Katana or Sai

http://www.suzuki-bikes.com/images/bikes/2006/Suzuki-Katana-600.jpg

[quote=“Rx3,post:39,topic:24780"”]

Not in this weather. You = dead because your stupid pokemon is frozen.

[/quote]

Jean asked God to give my Charmander warmth.

I’m known was “Charmander’s Father” now.

Anyway, at least I didn’t overfeed my Charmander like some… I went to pick up Marten after that weekend and it was like picking up a sack of potatoes. :stuck_out_tongue:

wtf i seen katana and thought it was a street race seeing its a suzuki street bike

[quote=“Rx3,post:34,topic:24780"”]

Add a proficient wielder into the equation, and then we have a debate. I’d go 50/50. Someone that specializes in their weapon, it could go either way.

[/quote]

50/50

If you throw a sai and don’t mortally wound (or god forbid you miss) then you are royally screwed.

Either way the fight wouldn’t last more than a couple seconds. Either the Katana gets past the sai and kills, or the sai parrys and the katana user has the pointy end embedded in his chest.

id go with katana because i wouldn’t want someone getting in close so with the katana you have a little distance

What you have to look at in any weapon is the amount of range and control you have over your weapon, especialy after striking. I would have to go with the katana just because of the superior range factor. If both opponants are at the same skill level, then the weapon with the greatest range will win.

[quote=“audios,post:27,topic:24780"”]

you are all crazy. and when the world runs out of nuclear weapons, tanks, guns, bullets, flame throwers, bo staffs, bats, nail guns and throwing knives and AIDS, and all you have left to fight with is katanas and sais…well lets just say right now alot of you will be dead. cuz you didnt equip yourselves with sais. or maybe you tried to equip AIDS, caught it and now you fight with legions. either way, bad choice.

[/quote]

if the battle lasts 20 years… aids would be the obvious weapon of choice. You’ll all be sorry when the terrorists attack and you guys don’t have aids. Because when they start ass raping you, you really don’t get a sense of satisfaction if you don’t have aids.

unless you do get satisfaction from a terrorist ass train, but then that means you are teh gay.

Ahh, sweet victory…

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:48,topic:24780"”]

Ahh, sweet victory…

[/quote]

bah i owe you mint oreos.

[quote=“Rx3,post:39,topic:24780"”]

Not in this weather. You = dead because your stupid pokemon is frozen.

[/quote]

holy shit - this forum is fucking whacked out lately, chest hair removal, zombie weapons, ninja weapons and pokemon wtf

I think this is a twilight zone, rick is all up in an off topic thread instead of banning motherfuckers in motorsports ! :eekdance:

why doesn’t everyone just grab their dice and settle this dispute over a game of dungeons and dragons. nerds.

/xbox360

katana obviously

While sais look cooler, I think katana>sai.

[quote=“sureshot!,post:51,topic:24780"”]

why doesn’t everyone just grab their dice and settle this dispute over a game of dungeons and dragons. nerds.

/xbox360

[/quote]

Poision Sai of Pointiness +20