kb2.8 03 cobra, 9.78@141

doing work, stock motor, no nitrous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_1LfaeU0wM&feature=player_embedded

“Well, I changed my Combo from my 2.3 Whipple, to a 2.8 KB Mammoth w/ Crower Stage 2 Cams, went to the Track on Monday 11/09/09 at Atco Raceway in NJ, first pass off the trailer, 9.91 @ 140.87 Best pass w/ the 2.3 Whipple w/ the auto was 10.20 @ 133. Cooldown, next pass 9.80 @ 140.90, next pass 9.87 @ 141.00!! This blower Absolutley Rocks, What a difference in power!! Here are some videos, first video, off the trailer, off the foot brake, a shakedown passs: (the seagul in the video is an ongoing joke after my last time out at the Difeo Rental when I hit a seagul on the track)”

impressive to say the least!

Nice, too bad it’s an automatic tho.

thats the only way it wouldve gotten into the 9s

when you getting a Mammoth??

surely not the only way. maybe not with the stock 6speed, but a manual gear box certainly could get there with that setup.

DO IT

Crower Stage 2 Cams =! stock motor

oh ps: thing sounds DIRTY.

DO WANT.

seems to be the only way with these cobras, havent seen many of them pulling off times like that without going auto

Theres guys in the 9’s with the T56’s, but as you know, its alot easier and consistant to swap an auto in!

Car is BADASS

cheating!!

oh what did the comp oraange one run in the badass pictur thread run?:excited

He went 9.89 the 1st pass off the trailor, not on kill. Im waiting to hear what he does with more boost!! Plus he needs an anti-roll bar out back BAD, as you can see from the one pic.

it happens… 9inch and a good auto make everything fast.