Kens blocks daily???

You can check Volvo’s website for any country you like. If you check Volvo’s U.S. website, they give you the specs on the new 2012. It’s not that hard!
Second, go read the article from the NY Times about the sale of Volvo to Geely in China. As usual you are talking about something you are uneducated about. I hope you study before you start doing things in the medical field!!

taint.

Big whoop, I was wrong on ownership because guess what, I’m an import guy.
Second… Here’s the link to the brochure on the 05 S60R euro-spec (note prices and spelling of words… Also the “co.uk” domain.
http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/current/VolvoS60RMY05PricesTechSpecs.pdf

Here’s a quote if you’re too lazy to actually research: “The new R turbocharged engine: 2.5 litres, 300 bhp, 0-62 mph in just 5.7
seconds (manual) and 400 Nm torque make it our most powerful engine yet.”

You’re partially right on the 2012 w/ the 6cyl… But still wrong at the same time.
Volvo hasn’t released info on a 2012 S60R (and OMG I’m on their website!!!).
Volvo offers both the 2.5L I5 and the 6-cylinder motor for the 2012 S60 (again, not S60R because they haven’t released specs on it). The S60 FWD is the T5 (the 2.5L I5) and the S60 AWD is the T6 (6-cyl).

Here’s the link for that:
http://www.volvocars.com/us/all-cars/volvo-s60/details/pages/default.aspx

04WRX, good idea with the side you chose.

Sorry for providing the correct info!

sorry i’d run laps around your jeep!!!

C O S W O R T H

What do you have?

He has something that consistently is in the 11’s. And would own the Jeep on an autocross or any other course for that matter. With coilovers and higher-profile tires, prolly offroad as well lol.

So your excuse for not knowing about Ford selling Volvo is that your an import guy…nice, but you were still wrong!

I haz soft spot for dis car

I have a feeling this will be in the battlefield section in no time

You’re right… I was wrong on something that we were not arguing about in the first place. I’m sorry I don’t follow the domestic companies when I couldn’t care less?

I bought one yesterday.

http://southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide/images/2010/2010_123.jpg

LOL, I bought the same one for my gf last week cuz she loves Focus RS. I bought a DeLorean for myself.

You collect too or just buy a few that you like every now and then?

Ive got the silver Delorean.

Theres also a '92 Mustang that looks just like my car, even the color and cowl hood.

Doubt it. I cited my sources in my posts, while he simply said “go look at the site!” Unless he’s going to continue to reach for the stars with the Ford owning Volvo comment which I already admitted I was wrong about, then he should prolly admit defeat on EVERYTHING else.

So you are a little more educated in the future, Ford has sold off all it’s Euro Lux brands with the sale of Volvo. They sold off Land Rover, Jaguar and Aston Martin as well.
By the way, did I ever say that my Jeep is the fastest vehicle on here? I don’t think so, but if you want a Jeep that can smoke his car I can certainly get a guy in Albany that runs faster!

Again, I couldn’t care less about who sold what or fast Jeeps.

The only thing I want is for you to admit you were wrong about everything else.

You originally posted that it was the same engine as the S60R…It’s not the same engine…which you posted earlier afterwards. That’s all I was saying…yes, you are right about the other stuff. So we each had bad info.

:facepalm

Would you give it a rest already. Every post I’ve seen come from your username has been filled with irrelevance pertaining to either yours or some other 105mph trapping Jeep in the area. And while this is a car forum based around the Albany area, every post you make doesn’t have to revert back to the topic of your vehicle upon which you own/probably make payments on.