Kens blocks daily???

I havent seen this posted so i hope im not a repost, but im sure the repost police will let me know if i am.

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/Linhbergh2010/November2010/Car%20Spotlight/KBForusRS/IMG_3694.jpg

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/11/01/car-spotlight-gt-gt-ken-block-s-grocery-getter.aspx

that thing is sick, would definitely DD that hah

So hot. Didn’t Top Gear test one of these (I think theirs was blue)? Looked great.

Hopefully this will enlighten Ford a little bit and really consider bringing the car here for everyone. I know it’d be one of my considerations.

I might be starting to see the passion in these lil fucktard cars. shits are getting cool and must be a blast to rock.

dosent this have a volvo s60r motor in it?

Eh… go back to Subaru.

No…It’s got a 2.5L 5 cyl turbocharged engine making 305hp and 325 lb/ft torque.

The blue one top gear did was an st i think. They did another test with an RS of a different color.

That means nothing.

Companies use the same motors in a ton of different cars with different outputs.

The EJ25 Subaru motor is used in EVERY chassis of it’s lineup except for the Tribeca.

The 4B11 motor made by Mitsubishi is used by more than one model and manufacturer.

Infiniti/Nissan use a variant of the VQ-series V6 motor in almost every car in it’s lineup as well, many with different power/torque outputs.

If you’re such a domestic guy, I’m surprised you didn’t know that one motor can be used in many chassis from the factory. Look at GM w/ the LSx motors. Many times companies will use the same motor in many of it’s cars to save money. It costs a ton of money to design a motor, so why would a company waste it’s money if one motor is more than capable of working with several different chassis. Often times it will be just a different ECU (or tune) that gets a motor more or less power.

And also, Ford owns, or has major stake in Volvo.

ahh shes nice!

The old Volvo used a 2.0 5cyl turbo with the same block, but obviously different heads and pistons than the RS. The new 2011 S60R will have a 3.0 6 cyl engine with 300hp and 325 lb/ft.
So yes, the old one used the same block, but the engine as a whole was different. The new S60R coming out for 2011 has an entirely different engine.

As of Aug. 2nd of this year, Ford no longer owns Volvo!

Ford confirmed yesterday it had completed a $1.5 billion deal to unload Volvo to China’s Geely, signaling an end of an era and China’s biggest acquisition of a foreign car maker.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/money/2010/08/03/2010-08-03_ford_sells_off_volvo_chinese_carmaker_buys_ailing_luxury_brand_in_15b_deal.html#ixzz144PMzrLf

The S60R uses a 2.5L I5 motor since at least 2004, as does the current S40, and even the new 2012 Volvo S60R T5.

Although you are wrong on just about everything you said, I will agree with you on Ford not making the 2.5L I5 in the Volvo. The T5 engine, to the best of my limited knowledge on the engine, is not the same as the Duratec I5 in the Focus RS.

Car is cool as hell. I’ll take mine in a different color please. :-\

this car is NOT legal in the US. I do remember reading of some guy buying one in mexico and driving the thing up to California. but other then that 1 example, this car can not be sold here in the US

The guy has dual citizenship, registered it in mexico, and drives it in the US.

I’m wrong on just about everything I said? You said Ford owns Volvo!! They don’t own them anymore!
Second, we are talking about a Euro Spec Ford…I was talking about the Euro Spec Volvo S60R.
The 2012 S60R that is just being released in the U.S. has a 3.0L 6 cyl turbo…check their website!

money on Cossey…

This is the Focus that should be here in the states, but as usual we’re stuck with designs that were phased out in Europe over 5 years ago.