keyless entry ftw

So i traded some stuff to my buddy and he gave me a alarm system, its called bulldog deluxe 500. this thing has stuff from temp. in your car to other pointless stuff, o its also a 2 way transmitter. All i want it for is the alarm and key less entry. since i got it for nothing i dint feel like dishing out 100 to get it install. it came with a wiring diagram and i think i can do it myself (with a lil help of course) i was wondering if anyone had any experience with this and if they could pin point the location for the wires , locks, horn, constant power, other stuff i may need to tap into. its 1992 coupe im putting it into. I have found out that the wires for the locks are somewhere in the driver side kick panel but not exactly sure where? pics would be cool if you had any handy. or any other help would be appreciated
thanks,

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/detail.asp?info=alarm&year=1991-92&make=Nissan&model=240%20SX&ID=1596&type=Alarm

if you have any other questions post up, i have installed a lot of alarms and i just did one in my 240.

I believe you need an actuator to unlock the driver side door on S13s since they only have the power lock feature on the passenger door.