Keys made??

Where can I get a key copied that says “Do Not Duplicate” on it? I know someone or somewhere would just ignore it and copy it but I don’t want to just start walking into places and asking them to ignore it.

Anyone?

what kind of keys have that??

Some businesses and schools use them, I need to for school purposes.

try valu, when i worked there i never looked at that kinda shit. or just put black tape on the head of it or something

lol anyone will copy those

Wrap in elec. tape = git 'er done.

the question is…

will everybody have the blanks for it?

Certain keys are common. But the special ones you sometimes need a locksmith place. They have almost every knd of blank imagineable. Any keys that i need for work usually wind up at ABC locksmiths on union. Or i ask friends to copy them at work. 99% of the time if you give them enough info and tell them your authorized to do it they will

Last time I had one that said that, I took some sand paper to the “Do Not Duplicate” and then went to Home Depot.

I am the manger of the auto centen at Wal-Mart in hamburg. Come see me tomorrow between 3-8 and I’ll cut them for you. Just let me know your from NYspeed.

Nappy I would try home D first and if they don’t have anything for you go to that little key shop where K-mart used to be by Jubilee on Lake. He has every kind of key you could ever want.

i might be able to help you out. my uncle owns his own locksmith shop. you just have to tell me wht they are going to be used exactly for.

Need a spare key to the house. Room mates are going to be gone for the summer and I don’t want to bust a window if I lock myself out.

sounds good to me pm me if ur interested

Suburban Lock and Key, corner of Maple and Transit.