KFC's great buck-o-soda

So me and the fiancee head downtown to a convention center and we are both a little hungry.

I spot a KFC and ask if she wants to split a meal, she says yah!

We pull up and order a 3 strip meal, with two mashed taters and a roll, with a coke. The lady asks if I want that large sized for 30 cents. What is 30 cents ok do it. Oh, I also need a large Diet (for my girl). We pull up to the window and the lady hands us these buckets of pop.

I LOVE AMERICA.

Enjoy.

Yes 1/2 gallon buckets.

BUCKETS OF POP.

Hey Kernel!

Notice the straw.

AMERICA FTW

win

:lol: YAY FAT PEOPLE!!!

That is sure is a lot of grape or orange soda.

lol … i wanted a large there and i said “the bucket” not knowing they really had a bucket…(I was in the drive threw for tacohell) the girl was like really i said yea i want one… The FUCKING drink was more then my meal

lol

http://www.hypnotist.com/images/LarryWolpe.jpeg

“In today’s NEWS! 7-11 Big Gulp sales are down. A wicked turn for the watermelon industry today as it’s stock also went down. Way down. Economists attribute this to KFC releasing the all new “BUCKET O’ POP”.”

Just Karter just jizzed in his pants.

why dont they sell watermelon at KFC… even in the hood you think they would

Did you ever notice that KFC exists alone in the hood but KFC/Taco Bell exists in the suburbs.

Sounds like some serious profiling to me :lol:

lol what about the KFC in WS then?? that store makes the most money in like all of WNY

This is just another example of the white man trying to take down the black man. Give them all buckets of pop, mix that with already high blood pressure and BAM!

They should offer Gin and Juice in those buckets.

or kool-aid

:picard:

+1

+1

Now I wish I liked KFC.

if you filled it with coke (not diet) thats 762 calories just in the drink!

Wow it took me two days to drink it all.

mashed potato chicken bowl.

mashed potato, chicken tenders, corn, brown gravy, salt. It is really good.

I feel sick just looking at it.