Kimbo getting slow?

bring the NAACP here for this thread

I’m sorry. I meant first real MMA fight

he will get owned hands down by a real fighter that doesnt jsut stand and throws punches, kimbo has no ground experience so once the go to the mat he is fucked.

Kimbo is fun to watch in his world, I really don’t care to see him in UFC. I don’t think he is conditioned well enough for any kind of fight past three minutes…he gets winded fast. But in his sport he very entertaining…

[quote=“AndyB,post:63,topic:30641"”]

he will get owned hands down by a real fighter that doesnt jsut stand and throws punches, kimbo has no ground experience so once the go to the mat he is fucked.

[/quote]

What do you think hes been doing since he was annouced to fight in the UFC?From what i heard hes been training like crazy and is soaking it up like a sponge.He will do fine even if his opponents have a ton more martial art experience.

He will get his ass beaten by the first legitamate fighter he faces. And no, Mercer doesn’t count. He is completely washed up.

I can’t wait for the Kimbo bandwagon to dissapear once he starts facing off against some real competition.