Kimbo getting slow?

Oooo snap. Is it PPV only?

any man who has spent 10 years of their life fighting to survive is one tough mother fucker, i dont care how many leg kicks or take down shit you know but fighting for your life is something to build your rep on… kimbo 10 years in the slammer… tough like a rock

WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME?!

http://pandachute.com/videos/kimbo_slice_vs_ray_mercer

Here ya go guys.

Nice find, was impressed with what kimbo learned. Very unhappy with mercers preformance though

Meh, need Fidor

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:45,topic:30641"”]

Nice find, was impressed with what kimbo learned. Very unhappy with mercers preformance though

[/quote]

said on commentary mercer couldnt get distance… kimbo is a wild beast… kimbo always pressing and keeping close… nuff said

I’m super glad Kimbo won. Now he can face a real opponent.

LOL @ this interview/callout.

[quote=“The_Russian,post:46,topic:30641"”]

Meh, need Fidor

[/quote]

FEDOR

kimbo sucks.

sorry, speeelled it wrong. and yes. ^:word:

[quote=“Darksyde,post:48,topic:30641"”]

I’m super glad Kimbo won.

[/quote]

+1, I’ve been watching his videos for a long time…

KIMBO SUCKS

there is nothing more to say

he fought RAY MERCER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

HE SUCKS

( edit: you could roll out of that front headlock in TWO SECONDS GOD )

edit: i hate fucking kimbo lovers.

i hope tank whips him.

tank wont win. tank is old and fucking awful. kimbo will win and the damn band wagon will get even bigger.

god i hate kimbo ( even though he is a nice guy )

[quote=“rdandy5875,post:52,topic:30641"”]

+1, I’ve been watching his videos for a long time…

[/quote]

don’t take my quote out of context. I’m glad he won so he can get his bandwagon rolling and face a worthy opponent who will destroy him.

[quote=“Darksyde,post:56,topic:30641"”]

don’t take my quote out of context. I’m glad he won so he can get his bandwagon rolling and face a worthy opponent who will destroy him.

[/quote]

:word: not only that,I’d sure as hell rather be in MMA than be the milf hunters bodyguard the rest of my life,lol.

http://www.foundrymusic.com/media/displaymedia.cfm/id/16518/page/show_video_number_16518.html

Kimbos first real UFC fight…My theroy still stands, untill hes against someone with skill, kimbo will whomp them all day long.

thats not ufc

Lets see him fight someone good… that will be his true test. Dont get me wrong… he’s a tough dude, I just want to see him fight someone skilled.

Jeller