kinda new.....

Lets see some picks of the bags in action

HUGE :tup: than. Billy MF’in Fucillo Huge :tup:
Welcome aboard. :wave:

should do some work to get that car to lay out…are you runnin bags or cylinders? anyways, i like the dash bezel all smoothed and glassed. dont care for the led’s or the diamond plate though. looks too gaudy.

thanks for the comments guys… its nice to see that at least some can respect peoples decisions… may not be your first choice, nor miine, but i work with what i have for now.

95Dime - is that winks?? or just a coincidence?? anyways…im on bags. the car does lay out…i lay frame on the ground. but with that kit shown its a bit higher than most so it dosent look like it…i got my new kit in the garage, and it literally sits on the ground :wink: and ya…the diamond plate is coming out, but the “LED’s” u speak of i assume are on the door…which arent LED’s, thats some billet allen head bolts to hold on the arm rests… was sick of the liquid nails coming loose, so i took that route for a quick fix for last season…that will all be changed this winter, along with basically everyhting else on the car :slight_smile:

thanks again guys

I was waiting for claims of running 12s due to the bodykit, and am plesantly suprised. Wouldn’t make a bad show car looks like it was put together well. Welcome to the board. :tup: :wave:

u dont have to worry bout any claims of speed from me, lol. thanks for the comment!!

welcome aboard!

the best thing on your car will be the headlights.

Looks good - and I don’t like cavs at all. lol

Good work, seriously.