king of the street

well i never said pittsburgh knew how to run the track.

:bigthumb:

still using a bad ass car for king of the street!
http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/default.php

they might as well put a stock metro up on the site as long as it is an auto cause it will win anyway

adjust ur tampon!:dunno:

im sorry to say but a stick car can be just as accurate as an auto.

Maple Grove this weekend>PRP

that car is just as gay as the previous owner:wackit:

car can, but not the driver

thats very true and why some ppl say shti exactly like that

by the way,last combo in that car it was a 6spd!

true(its had two owners since me, so the guy that bought it from me was :greddy:):smiley:

Hell my wife was running a GTi 5 speed in 87 at keystone, and always went into at least the semifinals with it. Granted she was running trophy, but she was also very pregnant…:rofl: :rofl:
Anyway, me and my brother will be there…he is going to be running his 99 TA and i am going to be running his Grand cherokee hemi…

I went to this, did anyone else? The ‘street car’ requirement was a joke, but i really didn’t care as i was just there for the fun of it. I hadn’t been at a track for 6 years, so considering that, i had a decent day.Cut several sub.1 lights, and nothing worse that a .187. I went out third round, so i at least got $20 round money. My brother did better and got $60. It was a pretty warm day and the Jeep takes forever to cool down. Still it was running consistant 15.5’s. Just went to have a good time, and i did.
Dave

i went.couldnt hook was off in the 60ft but still ran good.just trying to get the bugs out.mph was off just a little.

Traction yesterday wasn’t great, and a number of people said they were running a bit off yesteray, including my brothers TA. Did you see that poor guy in the 63 Studebaker drop his driveshaft?

well i seen that thing wheel hoppin and he didnt leave off at all

my mph was off in the 1/8 but still ran 145.44 in the 1/4 was hoping to go 9.2s but no traction no et.

That car really did not belong there. A 63 lark with an R2 Supercharged 289 and a 4 speed is a pretty rare animal. maybe take an easy pas or 2 to see what it can do, but that’s about it. A stock 63 stude is not going to hold up under that kind of abuse… Shame, but i am sure he will fix it.

so what did the king of the street run?