Kitchener/Waterlooo Weekly Meets

When and where?

Who’s up for a meet this coming sunday? lets try to get as many people out for a season kickoff?

My car will be there, autotragic and all.

Meet at the aud rear lot, say 1pm?

isn’t cscs this sunday?

yea cscs is this weekend. Are any of you going?

Also, do meets during the week work for people? I know everyone’s on a different schedule…just saying cause we never seem to get sundays to work.

evenings work other than wednesday.

Any day is fine for me. Let’s keep it for this Sunday, CSCS is boring minus the drift/lapping. Are they having that this year, is it at Dunnville? If it is, we can organize a cruise.

just found out I won’t be around this weekend, gotta go up to my grandparents cottage to see family.

This sunday its at Grandbend and as far as I know theres drifting but no laps. Thats how it was last year.

I don’t think i’ll be going, so if anyone is down for meet this sunday, Im game.

I’d go to CSCS and get my car sideways for the first time, but its still auto so i’m not even gonna try. If I’m around town i’ll post up but I doubt its gonna happen.

Any other week night is random for me i might be working i might not be.

We definitely need to meet soon, the less speed bumps the better.

Anyone up for a meet tonight?

I would but I chopped up my exhaust today in order to repack the silencer and than decided to make a change to the entire system so I wont have that done until sometime tomorrow afternoon as I’m finished for today.

I can possible meet tomorrow evening or we can try to set something up for this week one evening.

tomorrow eve would work for me, i’ve found some things to occupy me tonight no need to go out anymore

Tomorrow evening may work for me still.

so should we say tomorrow at the Aud or what?

time?

What time?

I’ll confirm tomorrow afternoon whether I can make it or not. As long as I get my exhaust finished up and back on the car than I will defiantly be out.

7-8pm ? I’m good anytime past 6. Hoping the car is as well.

after should we say 7pm, kitchener aud rear parking lot?

I’ll be there in the s13

Im kool with that.

I"ll be there in a S13 to.

umm…did this meet happen yesterday?

lol, i showed up at 8 and chilled for half an hour but no one else came.

Did you show up?