Kitchener/Waterlooo Weekly Meets

I didn’t get my exhaust changes finished until today so I obviously was a no show on Sunday. I’m good Wed or Thur night thou if anyone else is free ?

I’m working all week, maybe next weekend

I’m down, but in the Frontier. :frowning:

why the sad face nick, new trucks kick ass! I gotta see this thing man.

We’ll have a meet, and I just got a new sick ass camera so I’ll see if I can figure out how to work it right and get some decent pictures

Im good wed or thursday…

I was there on sunday. i was there 7:30, chilled and then no one came, so i bounced.

damn, we just missed each other man

wednesday is no good for me cause its wings night at the fox and fiddle… maybe thursday tho… but this weekend for sure…

So…anyone down for today?

I can’t tomorrow or on the weekend.

PSAclub has a meet at the tim hortons on the corner of ottawa and strasburg on wednesday nights. i think i’ll be out there if anyone else wants to come out.

It’s been 2 years… I’ll try to show up again… feel like a groundhog…

When is the next meeting?

anyone down for this sunday? I’m working all day saturday and I work days and nights during the week, so sundays are best for me.

Anyone interested in meeting up this evening and maybe having a little photoshoot or something ? I’ve been spending most of the afternoon cleaning, washing and waxing the s13 etc making it look all nice so figured I’d post and see if anyone was free tonight…

say, 8pm’ish ?

i should be out, andrew (ka24power) said he’ll probably be out too.

other people, read this now!

What time & Where? doubt I can come, but might as well ask.

I guess we’re meeting @ my shop for 8:00-8:15… Most people know where it is, for anyone who doesn’t than the link in my signature will give you all the info you need.

well I didn’t quite make it out but I did meet up with simplemind afterwards…

Who’s up for a bigger meet sunday? Jeff would it be cool for us to meet at your shop? Its a little more central for all of us I think.

PEOPLE READ THIS! lol

Im good for sunday. What time we looking at?

what time on sunday? later is better for me, i have to swap a subframe tomorrow, i’m starting at noon, i’m hoping to be done before 5, but we’ll see.

i’ll see if the guy i’m swapping the subframe for wants to come out too.

Why not meet at the sunrise plaza in kitchener there is also a car show going on there tomorrow?

i suppose we could meet there, good idea taylor.

What time should we make it?