Kitchener/Waterlooo Weekly Meets

Well its supposed to be going on from 11 to 4 ill be going. If people can’t make it ill meet up after

i won’t be able to make that.

how 'bout jeff’s shop at 7PM? IIRC he said he’d be cool with another meet there on sunday.

7pm is kool…i think I can make that. Even at Jeff’s shop.

What show is going on tomorrow?

some charity car show at sunrise plaza 11am-4pm

I’ll be at Jeff’s shop at 7pm as well. Lets get a nicer turnout this sunday, call your s-chassis friends!

Well there is no way I can make it as I have all sorts of a crap to do throughout the day.

As for meeting @ the shop goes… I’ll have to speak with everyone down there and make sure no one minds because as we meet, we’re technically in other peoples way so as long as they are cool with it than I dont see a problem, thou I’d prefer being there myself vs having random people lurking around the shop.

Understandable, we can change the location if you want Jeff.

I’m down for tonight, and I think at least two other guys from around here are too.

alright, lets get a bigger meet together then! Should we say 7 pm, kitchener aud rear parking lot?

if anyone wants a different location/time post up!

Had a great time, my computers down for now so hit me up with any RWD fun 519-954-0926.

decent meet guys!

if we can get guys from this week out next week and get the regulars out we should be able to get 10 cars together, might be the biggest K/W meet yet? haha.

Yeah, that was good times! Next week another buddy of mine will probaly be out with us… bringing it up to 4 of us from waterdown/campbellville area.

And next time, no KFC!

bahaha, that bowl looked awful.

jeff, darian, nick, etc… you guys down for next sunday at 7PM again? i’m told there will be a legit photoshoot, would be killer if we had more cars.

P.s. Just let everyone else know.

anyone that didn’t attend this sunday missed out on…

-Heartburn after KFC
-A chevy equinox 4x4ing up a hill, getting stuck, then smashing in to a light pole on the way down
-Drug deals done via parking lot creeping
-Redheaded girls crashing mini-bikes

… and last but not least… one hell of an automatic neutral drop!

^ ahahahah yeah man that was a wicked meet! next sunday at 7pm, same place! With any luck we will have finished my 5 speed swap by then and I won’t have to do neutral drops to be cool!

oh and NO KFC NEXT TIME!

If you need some help with the swap feel free to call me. I am trying to get the rx7 done this week.

Wow guess i missed a whole lot after I left? How many came after I left?

Quinn, the more people the better! Even if there are like 3 guys standing around shooting the shit it will make things more fun.

Hopefully we can get started on it before lunch and have it “done” by 6 so if there are any problems we can sort them out.

You gonna bring the rx-7 out next week?

Oh and bwells after you left brendan (simplemind7) showed up, that was it. We just had a good time. Next time you gotta stay longer man!

are we doing your swap on saturday or sunday andrew?