Kitchener/Waterlooo Weekly Meets

Mine is about 1 1/2" to 2" from the ground and I have no real problems with hitting things. Weird.

so how bout a meet?

I’m the biggest poser there is… I make up shit about my car and expect people to believe my retarded stories.

Here’s my list of race mods:

APEXI SAFC II TUNER
RED BRAKE CALIPERS
RAYBESTOS STS HIGH PERFORMANCE BRAKE PADS
KYB GR2 PERFORMANCE STRUTS
EIBACH SPORT SPRINGS
SR20DET SIDE BADGES
FUEL SYSTEM ISSAN EGI (ECCS) (ELECTRONIC GASOLINE INJECTION)

FUEL TYPE 94+ OCTANE

Well myself… I was thining may end of the month or early next for the 1st KW meet. Wait until the weather is a bit nicer and have time to plan something. I also know not everyone has their car either put back together or on the road yet as people are just starting to get them out it seems.

I still got modify my exhaust so I can get an etest as I’ve been to busy too but am hoping to pull that off this coming week.

If anyone has any input for a meet location or ideas then please share… last year we were meeting @ rink in the park but that location is gay “no offense darian”

everyone is welcome by my folks house this comming weekend for a motor building and pulling day haha.

jeff bring a cutting torch and a tig. haha

You got and Air Comp right ? and a 220 hook up ? if so I can bring out the Plasma and we’ll be done toot sweet… I’ll see if I can grab the port-tig but honestly, we’ll probably blow one fuse/breaker after another and get nothing done…

the garage is 50amps, i doubt it’ll blow anything :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ll haave to fix the compressor, but yeah i’ve got one

Okie folks… as per Matts invite

come one, come all… we’ll need all the help we can to get his POS finished once and for all :wink:

cant wait to see what the ceffy has for the S13 thou now that you’ve ditched the auto trans

I would be there in a sec, but I have other car plans of my own.

Jeff knows what I’m up to. haha

Good luck to you guys and your weekend ahead.

-Nick

Anyone up for a meet later this afternoon since its rather nice outside today ?

Anyone up for a meet later this afternoon since its rather nice outside today ?

Anyone for this weekend?

I’m down for one.

I’m good either tonight or whenever tomorrow… thou tomorrow is “mothers day” incase anyone else forgot like me, “was just reminded by a customer when they phoned for their items” haha

Tomorrow around 2 ish would be alright for me.

How would this be for others?

P.S. Are they still held at the rink in Waterloo?

that will work for me… I’ll try “spreading” the news so hopefully more then just you and I show up :wink:

new to this forum. when will the next meet be.
will it be at the “rink” in waterloo?

Should be one next weekend if the weather is good.

I’ll be there next week.

And yes it will be at the “rink”. We need to find a new location though.

what day though?and yes we should find a new location. Somewhere in the middle of K-W. The Aud? New Timms on Ottawa, or Stanley Park parking lot. The’res a TIMMS, mCdicks, and KFC AND PIZZA PIZZA, and a lil shortstop there. It’s a good size parking lot.

I was at the one today, was good to hang out with some S13’s that weren’t in pieces for once.

haha, don’t mock the shop.

nice to see you guys today.