KM meter broken

Its not working =/ Anybody know where the senors are or things I can check?

Pics would be nice.

could be your cluster crapping out or could be your speedo on your tranny…it’d be on the passenger side halfway down the transmission…its circular and sticks out about 3 cm and is held in by one bolt i think its a 10mm

buy a new one there cheap and that usally fixes it

^^ do I need to take my dash off to replace it?

no…just the center bezel around the dash with all the buttons…unhook all the electrical plugs at the back then take it out…it can be tricky so dont break it take your time

Hey I dont know how to fix it, but i have a jdm cluster available if you like. if your interested pm me. Also if you are taking it out, once again becareful. mine cracked when i tried to put it in. :frowning:

just undo the screws holding it in drop the two 19mm bolts under the dash on the steering colounm then swap out and put back together

so, need to clear up a few things. In the center consol I just need to find the speed sensor and replace that?

Also, where can I buy one?

no i think the consensus is that its your cluster

its most likely your cluster. just get a used one.there cheap.and usually fixes the problem

if your odometer works then your cluster is bad, if the odo and speedo’ dont work then your speed sensor on your tranny or a broken wire some where is the problem.

oh ok. It’s my cluster. Anyonegot one for cheap that works?

HEATW will have but i dont know if he frequents here anymore.