kramerbuccs24's Altima SER

Hell yeah man! Not to mention, Shibuya crossing ALWAYS parts like the Red Sea at 2:32 AM every day on the dot- just to let the JdM TroO DriFtERZz through!!!

turns out the dealership refuses to install the lsd which im pretty fucking pissed about, but the clutch/flywheel should be in by the end of the week

what stealership.

his daddio’s

yup ::slight_smile:

I don’t really blame them that much, they’re REALLY swamped and would rather get the necessary jobs done than my luxury job so I understand that.

Bwah thats pretty funny kramer, :ninja Thanksgiving is decision day. Bitch.

Whatever. You win some you lose some.

Oh and I’m dynoing it on Sunday. I’m guessing 225whp but I’m not sure.

Synapse’s dyno reads low, I’m going to have to disagree with 225whp

Ok. That was just a random guess off of 260bhp and a 15% drivetrain loss. I’m just doing it for the hell of it, not really too concerned about the exact #'s.

I was just saying. :aww

:lol

ive seen numbers that may be low, or because its dynoed in a different gear than others use, but ive also seen cars come off the Synapse dyno that are making numbers on par to the rest of the cars respective community.

i’m gonna guess 214whp

no pete he has a short shifter and stage 1 clutch though

LOL KRAMER BUTTS

:ohnoes

Well I’m not getting the car back till sunday so I can’t dyno it this time around. Dave’s throwing in the Borla’s Tuesday, I’ll try and find a decent camera to take video of the new exhaust.

FINALLY got the car back yesterday, it drives soooooo nice. Borlas go on this afternoon. I might have soundclips up by tonight, no guarantees though.

Flooring car with brand new clutch ftl

Who said I was powershifting through the gears??

:confused