kramerbuccs24's Altima SER

wat

agreed :rofl

Big news from jeep, its projected sales for 2009 is 1. Yes 1. His name is Ryan Kramer

yo lemme know when your ready to run a furnace dkidddddd

how’s that humor coach been workin out for ya? :retardclap:retardclap:retardclap

buying a used car wouldn’t be reflected in their sales, anyways :down

you should buy a ford mustang, 5-0, best damn car ever made goddamnit

Hows this build thread working out for you? It looks like youve got a lot done. Tint, shortshifter… wait this is the biggest build thread fail in shift history.

watch it bitch!!

rofl

hahahahahahahaha best fuckin car EVER!. anyway killer build thread. this car is like soooo close to being refused at the dealer like…man its totally modded.

Thanks for your input? Last I checked it’s not a “build thread” it’s a “project thread”, and either way I consider it “project complete” for what anyone can realistically ask out of an Altima (suspension+short shifter+MMI+good tires=good looks (subjective)+decent handling+overall a cool DD).

Also, I think you’re one of the first to not have a positive reaction towards my car in this thread, and with 300+ posts and 2,000+ views that’s saying something…

Sorry that my car doesn’t need $34943589 in mods to join that all-exclusive 14 second club :smiley: :rofl

Didn’t know a car had to be super heavy JDM modified to have a project thread on it, I’ll take that into account next time, when my next project thread will be a 100% bone stock Jeep Compass. I’ll PM you the link the second I make it so you can feast your eyes on it’s unmodified beauty.

sell this piece of shit yet? :slight_smile:

Trust me I’m working on it. Borla’s are coming off next week. I’ll put the suspension back to stock in late Feb and take off the shifter right before I sell it. Then it’s just the tints, MMI’s and clutch/flywheel, those will all stay on.

take pics/vid b4 you touch the car. :open_mouth:

and GLWS, you M3 nutswinger :slight_smile:

Also put them up on nico (parts) as well as the car.

pics/vids of… the borlas?? They’re already in this thread lol

And I’m no nutswinger lol. I know the advantages/disadvantages of an e36, and they fit my budget and tastes very well. I’ll be buying mine outright so it will be a while before I can afford the mint condition 98.5+ Estoril Blue that I’ll be looking for, but it will be worth the wait, I hope :smiley:

The parts (both on and off the car) have already found buyers on NC.com, I guess I started a trend with the Sportline front springs/Nismo rear springs and shocks among the SER community over there so my setup already has claims on it lol. The shifter a pretty easy-to-move item so that will go off of NC.com, too. I never got around to joining nico for some reason lol.

Well now you know, you must meet the minimum jaydeem modifications to have a project thread based on an imported car.

Which include:
-JDM motor swap
-JDM exterior styling

Jeep Compass = Fail

:rofl

[QUOTE=kramerbuccs24;239047]

Sorry that my car doesn’t need $34943589 in mods to join that all-exclusive 14 second club :smiley: :rofl QUOTE

negative.

1. Your car cost 18k mine not so much even with my 500 dollars itll take to get me into the 14’s
  2. I know your car doesnt need all those mods to run 14’s. You need to buy an m3 to do that

you guys suck at arguing.

im just messing with him. YO what did you say about a furnace is that the deisel?

diesel

less diesel talk, more speculating 1/4 mile times