kramerbuccs24's Altima SER

My good friend had one of those, mad comfortable and pretty strong performance wise too. All around it was a really fun car, very well balanced.

i wanaa hear this beast :bowdown

I beat it pretty good from a roll so I really don’t think it would trap much more than 93-94 tops. We’ll see this wednesday though.

Thanks, I can’t bring it to the lot for a while caus I can’t drive after 9 but if you’re going to LVD this wednesday you’ll hear it :nod

i like the updates, def a nice first car… haha

have you seen the red altima that rolls around the capital region??? lowered exhuast and intake? Has the black rear tails.

I have, I haven’t gotten a good enough look at it to see if it was actually an SER or just a modded 3.5SE or not yet. He’s not on any of the nissan forums either so I’m not sure.

When I ran my high 13.9, I trapped a mid 97mph. With a better 60’ the trap could go down a little bit, but not 3-4mph.

So when do you wanna line up? =)

I’ll be at LVD on wed. so that will probably be the easiest time. How much does your car weigh? I’m probably putting ~225 to the wheels right now and it weight 3300lbs, but the best 60ft I think I can muster is 2.20, so I think you’ll have me by a few tenths.

…with a slipping clutch but he’d still prolly beat me. I also don’t have the AP anymore. ;D

3400 lbs w/o driver. I put down 206whp on my old tune, 220ft lbs of torque. I’m not going to LVD again this year unless I do more to the car, so that won’t work out.

I see. We’ll have to set up something on the streets then.

Kramer chuck definitely got you by 3 cars i was in your car remember lol. I know give me the whole your car is so much slower than mine, i run 14.6 nonsense. All im saying is wait and see. Cars nice.

I could care less about street racing from a dig. my car doesnt get any traction and i dont like to waste my $270/pc tires. not like he could duplicate those results, his tranny will blow out if he launches his car (according to him) so it doesnt really matter to me if a car thats going to break beats me. his bitch ass wont go the the track so its just he said she said until then. I’ve been waiting since last year for you to get a real car so I guess i’ll have to wait longer. and stop nit-picking my thread its getting kind of annoying. make your own thread im sure everyone wants to see your civic :tong

BTW, more pics of my car are in bfol45’s thread on pg 3, we did a little rainy day photoshoot and the pics came out pretty good.

…and I had 300lbs of dead weight in my car aka (Joe Gigs) and shitty wheels and tires and slipping clutch. Just stating the facts.

Bobby and I aren’t nit picking, we’re keeping it real :nod

races was good today but like i said i had a feeling i as still gonna pull on you but still mad fun stuff

joe weighs 190 and bobby weighs 185. the weight was even. just drop the subject, PLEASE. take it to the track and stop talking about one single race where neither of us knew how to launch. dont make me dig up the roll-race video… :mwahaha lol

hahaha you were right billy, your car is sooo much faster after the break in

and lol at chuck thinking he can beat billy. race him. please. it will be hilarious

hahaha yes please race me chuck i wanna see what the 2 awd cars would do from a dig

When did I say I could beat Billy. :wtf Not from a roll or dig. I could maybe keep up with him in the twistys. Oh and I’d love to see him try to catch me on a dirt road in that BMW lol. ;D

Thats what everyone’s been saying. Oh well. GTFO of my thread :stfu :lol

Maybe I shouldn’t have told you all the great things about this site so you wouldn’t have joined. :nod
Don’t make me bring up ClubRSX :mwahaha