KrazyKid has no idea what hes doing with his new magic buttons

Why are my posts getting deleted? I cant be an asshole if i wanna? I want JUSTICE!

youtu.be/cwQndY1CTHc

I tried that first brodude. “you cant move threads into areas you dont have right to” or something along those lines was what i got.

EDIT: Move to new worked. but I could dump them into an already existing thread there.

So i said to bad so sad. DELETE :rofl IMO either way, it didnt belong in here, and if they want to sword fight about something they can take it to the battlefield or offbeat on their own time.

test

yeah i can only move to new. cant move to existing thread. get:

“You may only move posts into threads within forums you moderate.”

Well you can split within a forum and then send it to another forum as the whole thing. Iirc

Try it with this

In the pull down or in thread tools I dont have split :frowning:

Well it’s “move” to a new thread title in this section.

Do you have “move”?

Feel the love

Yeah thats what i tried, but it wouldnt work.

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=23880

I took the 2 dumb comments above, and moved them to new. it created that url.

then if i check another post like #45 and try move, move to existing and put the url in it comes up with the error I dont have access to move to something i dont moderate.

its like I need some sort of access to the trashbin itself under offbeat to do it.

Well you did move the other two posts to trash bin…?

Split to a new name title in this section and then move to another?

LMAO you guys are unreal, its a supid post calm down, no need to reinvent the internet to delete it

yeah I can move crap from here into a new thread in trashbin. But I cant move to existing in trashbin, IE the first few I moved to create the new one… I could just move to new as needed but that would just flood the trashbin with “new” threads every time.

Fuckit I’ll give you trash bin access :lol

I am calm. Thanks for the thoughtfulness and the time to out of your busy schedule to comment your opinion towards our well being. :hug

YESSSSS MOAR ACCESSSSSS! :rofl

Ohhhhh Thats Nice!

Done.

Should be able to clean up this thread now :lol

Play around with the powers see if there are any issues

You don’t need to put the URL as the title :rofl

You should be able to double click on the name when in the main forum page to change the title.

The hell you doing :ahh

:rofl

Yea Vlad, we don’t have enough access! Sucks when you move shit and then can’t mess with the title etc after the move.