KrazyKid's race car hauler.

Thats the best part about using the winch. You don’t have to be in the car when putting it up. 90% of the cars I put up I winch up running or not. I hate climbing out windows. Only thing is you can’t use the winch as a “tie down”. I leave mine hooked up though as a safty strap.

lol lil bro got bent. haha. Fuck I thought they cleared the fenders! ohh well.

I aint! infact the bumper and whats left of the reciever hitch is ready to fall off becasue the frame is fucked back there. I need to get some time and pull the bed and weld a chunk of kevins old frame back on there. but even then I didnt plan on towing that thing with a car. Right now CRD’s F150 5.4L is doing the grunt work until I find a fullsized.

Bingo… who cares if the door hits the fender you dont really need it then.

we know… it was center properly when it was towed, then we rolled it forward to get in the doors to pop the hood and shit to work on it while it sat on the trailer.

rule of thumb is 10% of the trailer+load weight on the tongue of the truck

word. When we laid out the axles we moved them just forward of center, so when you put the car front end forward the motor/trans will put more weight on the front half. it tracks great behind the truck and the truck sags just a little… so far so good.

I used to work at Alpin Haus so i know a thing or two about trailers. I moved everything from pop ups to 35’ tailers, giant 5th wheels and class A & C motorhomes. :thumbup

watch your GAWR with those pussy ass’d tow vehicle ya got out there!!! :rofl :rofl

Dude have u seen the reciever hitch on this turd??? Swiss Cheese has more structural integrity! hahahah

Ill be rollin coal at some point… u just wait!

Get a 7.3!!! These fuckin Duramin fools around here are killin me!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Cummins ftw. Too bad theyre in junk trucks though.

franks winch is the shit…used it to yank my s10 out of storage:hug…hey man i need your help sometime to put it away when you get a chance

Yea fuckin right :rofl

lol why would you buy a power joke when cummins can be had cheaper and better reliability and lower cost of ownership. Mechanically injected diesel ftw.

Yeah cummins run great, to bad the trans can’t take the abuse

I gotz a 12 liter detroit we can drop in…

We have spare 11 liter cummins motors at work. I’m sure they won’t mind one missing.

WHICH detroit?!?!?!?!

found the old ass pic of it. this is what it started out as!!!

big old bird shit weld for the rear bumper. :lol

3/8’s plate for the dove tail.