Kuni's - still good?

ugh bro fuji def trumps wasabi

i like fuji i go there a lot, wasabi, is absolutely better. Its also the original head chef from fuji that owns it.

theyre very similar, but i say wasabi def pulls ahead, neither really trumps either

EDIT: not sure if theres a diff but im still convinced wasabi hopkins > wasabi elmwood

Sakura used to be great, the new ownership made that place suck a little more… It has been a long time since i had sushi though. CHINO STOP BEING A JIM AND GO FOR LUNCH!

i’ll cosign this.

the food at wasabi has never been bad, it was pretty good actually. but the service was absolutely PISS FUCKING POOR. i’ve tried them a few times too.

wasabi hopkins> wasabi hamburg > wasabi elmwood

ive never tried the southtowns locations of wasabi or fuji

there are 2 fujis in the southtowns hamburg and OP

isnt there only 2 wasabi locations? hopkins/klein and elmwood? did another open?
i heard the southtowns fuji not as good as maple but havent tried either

southtowns fuji is better than Maple and has Hibachi like shogun. The 3rd wasabi has been open for about a year now

blasphemy. fuji on maple > *

Fuji is not that good at all. I have been there a few times and every time the food was not that good. I have yet to be impressed. I would call this mediocre at best.

I could taste an overwhelming amount of mayo in the spicy tuna rolls, which weren’t spicy.

I would suggest for the best spicy tuna hand roll go to korean express on north campus. Holy shit is that spicy and good.

no not really, especially ever since I had bones in my Spicy salmon.

In the northtowns I like Sake on Transit better than Fuji on Maple

I’ve never heard of/been to sake. where is it?

and :uhh: to bones in sushi.

Transit and Maple in the lowes plaza, where the OG Starbuck meets used to be

hibachi is way over rated. its NOT that great…anywhere. its a lot of money and a lot of work and waiting to have oil splashed on you to end up with…some rice and diced up chicken or beef… great.

Yeah but the rice and lo mein that comes right off the grill is amazing. :slight_smile:

lunch hibachi chicken is only $8

i dont mean its a lot of money. i mean its a lot of money for what it is.
basically take what you pay 3.75 for at china king, take out all the veggies and taste…and keep the rice and meat. now have some asshole throw a bottle over his head and add 5 bucks? no thx

God I miss KE… the Kimichi Fried Rice was amazing (3-4 times a week). Do they still charge $2 for a peach snapple? Thank god for campus cash!!

Is this the one by the Starbucks where we had OG meets?