Kurts 95 Talon

A downloadable .dat file.

where to host it?

I did have the DT loss and Weight of the car wrong

here’s the corrected values

not bad, looks like its in the home stretch.

get that shit on the dyno!

Yeah im going to, i have to order the VCE so i can run 2wd but funds are tight for a couple weeks. hoping to hit the dyno by the end of this month.

puts about 350whp at 18psi and just isnt’ fun below 20.

Compression results as of today: 175psi across exactly even. Right where it should be for 8.0:1 comp

well had some unexpected structural problems I hope to get fixed up by the end of the week and back together. wanted to hit up the dyno soon but its gonna be a little bit

hey man im not knocking your car. I respect it a lot and it looks sick! but I just had a question why didnt you do short route piping? comg straight up under the intake and straight shot to the Throttle Body? You save like 2 feet of air travel and that cuts down a lot on turbo lag (i know you know all this) I was just wondering

If you knew what intercooler I had you’d have the answer to this question. that is the shortest route I could do and clear the frame. turbo lag is not a problem i’m seeing 30lbs by 4800 and 40lbs by 5500.

didnt mean to step on any toes man

nope just sayin. people keep asking me that but yet they don’t notice the 3inch outlet is passed the frame rails in the front.

Kurt

Thought I’d stop by and say ‘hey’.

Nice seeing all the build up pics. Everything looks great.

Car is looking and sounding great. Hope to see you at NHSCC this spring, in SM.

:bowrofl:

CAnt’ run in SM without a passanger seat. - Kurt

Still Run?
Dyno numbers?

Well u havent seen him on here for awhile have u? What do u think that means:rofl: :rofl:

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

nope actually its still alive.

he didnt get it to the dyno yet.

ahhahaha, that shit blew the fuck up when he overboosted it, but he said it will still beat your beat ass grocery getter!

Yup, blown the fuck up…

so its still alive or what