Kurts 95 Talon

Ignore the roll of tape my coupler was still at the shop I needed something to hold the pipe to check hood clearance.

that’s pretty awesome.

though yours is way more serious than my 2g… its still in contention for the longest build eva :angel:

j/k… looks for-real :bigthumb:

remember i get to drive this!!! just once

Technically it ran a full n months last year I just found the limits of my trans, intake plenum, throttle body shaft, exhaust welds, and axles (from a 3rd gear roll)

what difference does 2 BOV’s do?

Keeps throttle shafts from snapping at high pressure levels when the throttle plate tries to snap shut.

the best part is it’s all being done in your yard, not just paying a company to put it all together for you.

good work.

thing looks like a beast. i hope to see it run and hope its not plagued by the curse that is dsm. meaning it will break as soon as you drive it. i miss my old talon sometimes it was a fun car

in for the final results on this :bigthumb:

those two tials mean business haha

That’s a serious build Kurt! Hope to see it run at Norwalk this summer. I’ll try to convince Sav to fly up here again for it. And hopefully my POS won’t be the first car to break that weekend…as long as I don’t launch out of a toolbooth with an extra 450 lbs in the car.

These came yesterday, ground controls are ordered and on their way, I need a few more OEM suspension parts that have rotted away in the past 200k miles

going to powdercoat your struts to match?

I hope you were kidding Steve :ugh:

Looks good Kurt, should be weird to have the Talon be able to turn hehe.

Started working on the nitrous. Could be better but again i’m not all that great at this stuff. I’ll be finishing that tonight hopefully and I saw my GCs shipped.

still looks good.

Finished, almost took my finger off polishing the lines :frowning: It’s going to be sore tomorrow.

Looks awesome!

These things are a nightmare, I def found it’s much easier if you take a sawzall and cut through the ring first.

2 done, 20 more to go haha

What are those, looks sorta like camber adjustment. BTW torches & grease when working with bushings FTW.