Kurts 95 Talon

They sell adjustable ones, alas these are stockers, connect upper wishbone to chassis.

Lookin’ great Kurt!!

It makes me so mad that Super Street didn’t include DSM’s on the “top 10 USDM tuner cars”. This is a perfect example of why they should of…Nice build

I tourched then sawed the outer ring to do mine.
It makes me so mad that Super Street didn’t include DSM’s on the “top 10 USDM tuner cars”. This is a perfect example of why they should of…Nice build

Torch the inner part out, cut ring with jigsaw, remove with air chisel.

Comming together nice Kurt!

You know I was thinking, do you have a trailer for that beast ride of yours? we could do a killer photoshoot with the 2 if you did, scout out a nice location or something once I at least get the bumpers painted.

You mean to tow the truck … or tow with the truck?

To be honest … neither … LOL … The truck has never seen a trailer behind it. Its definitly not built for towing.

BUT … We have a trailer for the Keystone Diesel drag truck … that we tow with Andys 07. There is a SICK spot (I just did the photoshoot for the drag truck there) like 5 minutes away from the shop … That could work out pretty sweet

It doesn’t have to tow the car, I was just thinking it would be a sic pic to have your truck “appear” to be hauling it and do some nice pics all together or something.

Oh we can definitly do something dude … no doubt! …

We should do some nice pictures on and off a trailer … and just take a day and do a really really good photoshoot. I would definitly be up for it!!

It’s going to be into next month when it’s done but we got plenty of months to do it.

Oh no doubt we have plenty of time!! … My truck wont be done into the begining of next month … so that will work out for me … Doing the tranny side of the work tomorrow

Cleaned up some wiring/misc items. I still need to finish the wiring but ran out of a few things.

Lookin’ Good Dude!!

you owe me a roll of electrical tape :tounge:

Yup, stockin up at lowes today.

So how the hell is it comming along? … Im up and running … Waiting on you :love: