l.g runs

Fucker is scared lol

F bod killer for life

Jeep sounds good man

Thanks man, like day and night with the cutouts closed.

I am not sure I can compete with 800+rwtq but we will see.

Let’s do it-but just you and me, none of this racewarz bullshit. ~40 roll, no digz for me on radials, sorry

AWD, lol…LOL…LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

what do you mean race wars shit? are you referring to the 5 cars that came out that night on open northern highways? Thats not anything.

Yeah, it’s 2/3 too many.

Mean the cars that were blocking people behind you?

Thanks for showing me how to street race, that was my first time.

Looked like it trying to race drew around turns.

Just wanted to get it over with. The best way to race from that spot is don’t drive thru the village, just get back on exit 21, nice flat sections between 21-22.

You 3 (SSSSSS, TDI, Josh) could have some good runs.

Im not trying to start any shit, but after the first run we tried to hit off that was a short straight away, after we came through the turn and there was a turn up ahead, you came up along side me and started beeping and when I didnt go, I saw you throw your hands in the air.

personally, having 600+ whp cars, I thought it would be clear that, thats pretty dangerous. Way worse then having a few cars hanging out behind us…

your car might handle way better then mine on acceleration, but frankly even the thought of being WOT with a turn up ahead is retarted.

Sorry, we eventually got the run in. I was throwing my hands in the air because I was listening to techno. I just prefer to run with 2-3 cars total.

I won’t run with turns ,sap when I’m on slicks .

So this is for a random weekend, not the car show weekend, right? Thats always a clusterfuck.

I’m down to do some runs. My car did work over the weekend. I have a few vids floating around. Beat down a 30r built motor/heads cams/e85 sti, and sat next to a 675 daytona from a roll, and the 500whp s2k. I pulled a car or so on that down low then I kept hitting boost cut cause my MBC was a little too high. His car is slightly faster way up top though which is expected for a car that makes more power and is lighter.

I’ll also add that I’m not real familiar with all you guys I haven’t met most of you in person so if you see my car (I’m always around especially on weekends) feel free to come up and introduce yourself.