l.g runs

Understandable, again, the best place to race from there is getting back on 21, not 22, but everyone wanted to drive thru the village, and I wanted to get the run in before I passed 23 (wanted to fill up on E85).

I may have a daytona to race soon.

Just bought a dodge daytona.

I’m sure Larry is also in to race the ~110 crowd…finally got retuned this past weekend, night and day difference

Should be a good run with Coreys wrx. I guess he pulled Jon’s bromaro the other night after his retune.

TDI-the FP Black Evo is “Mike Colon” on my facebook

lol that kid claimed visconti made his car slower. then we all heard him get on it and instantly noticed he needed a driver mod…

Just realized I’m not around this weekend, going to the buschur shootout in Ohio Friday-Monday

Me and Josh know all about it, Mike’s dead nuts wrong and clueless, and I’ll say that to his face, already have via text. Still a good dude though

Josh what kinda power did the FP black Evo make?

Vdynoed 440/350 with 3 people in the car, ill txt u the graph

Before end of the year id like…

Travis low boost.
Drew full on.
Slowmarrow full on.
Pete in the evo full on.
Airman.
That fb black evo.
Germanpsi.
Sbardy street tune.
Slowgto in his gto.
Murrdog.

Any others.

Strong list, I hope your car comes out this season.

It will be, just may be a late late appearence. Hopefully by the nationals, in all reality 50/50 chance. More like mid september by the time tuned and back im hoping. Still a solid month even then.

I dont have snow tires and dont expect to see me out anytime in september besides the nationals in lg. The following weekend after the nationals I have my wedding, then I have the honey moon the following week/weekend. Car is going away early this season for a big build this winter.

Oh well.

hopefully i can get a run in with death as well but we are just waiting to see what everybody else has before we get going. …and fuck sbardy btw

:rofl

:rofl. Yeah, jeff and i are just waiting to see what everyone else is bringing to the plate.

i dont get how these awd cars are scared to run from a dig?:dunno