Lance Armstrong tests positive for drugs!!

OH SNAP!! Livestrong!! lol :lol:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cycling/story/4801648?GT1=6773

L’Equipe reported that six urine samples provided by the cancer-surviving American during the 1999 Tour tested positive for the red blood cell-booster EPO. The drug, formally known as erythropoietin, was on the list of banned substances at the time, but there was no effective test to detect it.

:cry:

lol lance makes the baby jesus cry!! :rofl:

Hmmm samples from 1999, sounds a bit fishy to me

:word: I think the past 7 years have shown that France is the biggest bunch of cry babies in the world. Sore losers doesn’t even begin to describe them… :sigh:

plus they smell

Five-time cycling champion Miguel Indurain said he couldn’t understand why scientists would use samples from the 1999 Tour for their tests.

“That seems bizarre, and I don’t know who would have the authorization to do it,” he told L’Equipe. “I don’t even know if it’s legal to keep these samples.”

Separately, the lab said it could not confirm that the positive results were Armstrong’s. It noted that the samples were anonymous, bearing only a six-digit number to identify the rider, and could not be matched with the name of any one cyclist.

The national anti-doping laboratory in Chatenay-Malabry said it promised to hand its finding to the World Anti-Doping Agency, provided it was never used to penalize riders.

i’d say releasing this information to the public counts as penalizing riders

L’Equipe is owned by the Amaury Group whose subsidiary, Amaury Sport Organization, organizes the Tour de France and other sporting events. The paper often questioned Armstrong’s clean record and frequently took jabs at him - portraying him as too arrogant, too corporate and too good to be real

so the people that talked the most shit anout him, also supposedly have proved he was doping ? sounds quite fishy

Seriously… LMAO

It’s from Foxnews… don’t worry

Amen, they’re just haters because they suck at Cycling.

yea, noticed that afterwards … falling for a fox news report is like taking everything seriously on april fools day …

lol thinking the same thing

:worD: :rofl:

you would think that the french would be good at anything that could help them immediatly escape from an advancing hostile army …

or maybe thy dont liek it because its a way to get fresh air, and they would rather stew in their own fumes on a hot sidewalk cafe on a sunny day … donno

It pisses me off that Fox News is such a piece of shit network that they would release this vague bullshit to the public and smear the name of a really amazing athelete. Not only that but somone who has actually contributed so much to EVERYONE ELSE. hope someone sends those fucking assholes a “Al-Qaida” mail bomb.

the lab said it could not confirm that the positive results were Armstrong’s. It noted that the samples were anonymous, bearing only a six-digit number to identify the rider, and could not be matched with the name of any one cyclist.

Yeah, they sure got him this time :roll:

i just want to see the fridge that’s holding a sample from each year of every cyclist that has biked in the Tour 'de France for the past 6 years.

and a pic of the pervert who’s smelling them when nobody’s looking.

Yummy.

And it will be a cold day in hell when I believe anything about Armstrong coming from L’Equipe, and from Fox news.