Lance I found a video of that DA Kseries

I just checked it out. That thing is gonna be nuts! I saw he even cut the roof out of it.

Yeah, I’ve actually talked to him a few times on AIM when he had his old EG. He’s a very talented fabricator and has a few very nice hot rod/rat rod builds under his belt. The DB is going to be pretty crazy I’m sure. But… manual brakes FTL

Post pics of said car

and this

his DA is where it’s at!:up

I like the hatch alot, only thing i would change is those fog lights, look kinda tacky on such a clean car.

And blue wheels on an orange car ftl lol.

i love that rat rod!!!

The wheels are purple. ha

Oh jeez, even worse lol.

opposites on the spectrum… mean to POP i guess

Yeah, mission accomplished. I like the hatch, more my style, clean and kinda understated.

hes replacing the roof skin. i did the same on my eg hatch. sometimes it easier to take the roof skin off and glue a new one on. as opposed to trying to block out the whole roof. hes using a baller adhiesive its like 2000psi of bonding force. pretty cool stuff. structurally attaches while is seals. that way your not changine the properties of the metal causing rust really fast. hes definately a talented kid.

Yeah, going with a sunroof-less skin iirc

i thought it had hail damage… dont remember. i personally did something different with my roof by not removing the support under the skin. i understand he had to replace the sunroof type braces with non, so that the rs headliner would fit right. no bump

The guy is very talented.

Those cars look awesome

That’s why I posted the video.

I wish the video was as detailed as the cars are