LaNova Chics and chicken wings

Buffalo Tap Room…

As for the girls, nice. Probably the same ones that do SEMA. I’m sure I have pics of one of them in our galleries from the past years.

Yes to a degree. It was originally owned by the infamous Joe Todaro Sr/Jr but from my understanding the 3rd generation Joe does not want it, it was handed over to a nephew instead.

OH and Flipside Tavern in Strykersville is by far the best place for wings. Not too many people know about it. Go and get the Abbott sauce unbreaded wings and nothing else compares.

Its only been gone 3 years now

The FBI describes Todaro Jr., according to a story in The Buffalo News, as a life long criminal who, with his father, runs a Buffalo organized crime family responsible for murders, loansharking, narcotics traffic, gambling and other assorted crimes.

Todaro Sr. is semi-retired and lives in Florida. His son, now 53, runs one of Buffalo's most popular pizza restaurants, La Nova, and frequently donates large numbers of pizzas to various charities, including National Guard troops called up for Desert Storm a few years ago. He has never been convicted of a felony and his attorneys through the years have always denied FBI allegations about his mob connections. But this didn't make any difference to the hearing officer, Peter Vaira, appointed by the International to root out mob influence from Local 210. Out of 28 people accused of associating with the mob, he found charges credible against 17, including Joseph Todaro Jr. Junior resigned his job as a business representative for the local in 1990

Sal’s wings own all!!!

lol flipside. havnt been there in a minute. as soon as you cross the village line it smells like you are breathing straight shit.

for something different try the marlboro inn out by the reservation in sanborn. it may not look appealing to many but they have 10 cent wing nite wednesday nights and they make a killer “slider sauce” ask for them. probably the best kept secret in WNY right now wing wise…

oh god duffs = mount st helens… make it stop :frowning:

ive never been here before…