AMBER LAMPS. Not a repost

Hell yeah. We fish there alot. Infact I can tell you directly across from the first pic the water depth is about 4-5 feet most over there. lol I know that lake like the back of my hand. Leave the boat launch and bang a right around the point, that back bay is loaded with pike and musky. fish the drop off from 18-6 feet deep from the point down the shore and around the back bay to the other side. those weeds hold some big fish. infact right in the back right corner of that bay, we caught a 40+ northern a few years back. in the back left side where it get deeper again my dad caught a nice 38" Tiger.

Later on in the season, up the lake towards the top, before the little island prior to the entire back part of the lake that is only 3 feet deep. Start at the island and work out way backwards towards the boat launch. The entire area to the right if your facing the end of the lake with the launch behind you all that water is about 5-6 feet deep and all the spotty thick milfoil weed pockets hold lots of pike too. Its a pain in the ass to throw a crank bait but a baby 1-minus you can pitch in the pockets and just cranks it around the pockets good enough and you will hammer pike in there.

Wheres your camp? If you see a black and tan Smoker Craft 18’ V bottom with a Merc EFI 40hp on the back thats us.