AMBER LAMPS. Not a repost

Photography at my employment… Hope you enjoy

This is the NYS Police helicopter searching for a body at my camp yesterday. This doesnt happen often so I had to shoot it.

I really needed AMDs telescope for this pic. Bald eagle is cool regardless. Its amazing how large these birds are.

As soon as I saw that, this pops in my head :lol

And I’m proud to be an American
Where at least I know I’m free.
And I won’t forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me.
And I gladly stand up next to you
And defend her still today.
Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land.
God bless the U. S. A.

pics of body?

no body found. Somebody saw an empty kayak floating down the lake and called 911. The wind probably blew it off someones lawn… It wasted a bunch of peoples time for a few hours tho.

this popped into my head

^ :rofl:rofl

What lake is that? It looks like Casiauna lake or how ever the hell you spell it.

Cossayuna. That is correct sir. You have been?

Great pics Joe!

people were already out on jetski’s or is that the police?

where on cossayuna man , i grew up on killburn rd up there its about 3 mins from the lake

Im thinking that was part of the search team, it was fuckin COLD that day. Dont know any sane people that would be out joy-ridin lol.

pete<3 jetskis
nice pics btw dude

Hell yeah. We fish there alot. Infact I can tell you directly across from the first pic the water depth is about 4-5 feet most over there. lol I know that lake like the back of my hand. Leave the boat launch and bang a right around the point, that back bay is loaded with pike and musky. fish the drop off from 18-6 feet deep from the point down the shore and around the back bay to the other side. those weeds hold some big fish. infact right in the back right corner of that bay, we caught a 40+ northern a few years back. in the back left side where it get deeper again my dad caught a nice 38" Tiger.

Later on in the season, up the lake towards the top, before the little island prior to the entire back part of the lake that is only 3 feet deep. Start at the island and work out way backwards towards the boat launch. The entire area to the right if your facing the end of the lake with the launch behind you all that water is about 5-6 feet deep and all the spotty thick milfoil weed pockets hold lots of pike too. Its a pain in the ass to throw a crank bait but a baby 1-minus you can pitch in the pockets and just cranks it around the pockets good enough and you will hammer pike in there.

Wheres your camp? If you see a black and tan Smoker Craft 18’ V bottom with a Merc EFI 40hp on the back thats us.

Ironically we have a 20’ Smokercraft pontoon, 40hp Mercury. We are the first place to the right next to the swap is you are standing at the launch looking out to the lake. Its a A frame style gray house. Hopefully my Sea Doo Speedster will join the fleet this year

Nice dude!!!

My father and I are going Sunday am to the lake to go fishin, are you going to be around then?

Yes, I shall be around. We are opening up this weekend. The boat and dock don’t go in for another month tho… Its the light gray place with a white deck next to a distinctly orange place.

I didnt make it out there. Friday night I aparently got a shard of steel in my eye. Woke up on sat morning and noticed it. Said Eff the ER I gotta be at limerock at 8:00am. Went to the er at 6PM sat when i got home, left at 12pm with nothing accomplished and went sunday morning at 9:00am to CP to an eye dr to have it dig out.

maybe next weekend!

where did u find that eagle?

Flying.