Lasik

I really want it also. Im -5.50 in both eyes

I fuckin wear my contacts for weeks and sometimes months on end. without taking them out, just useing drops here and there.

I’ll probably wake up one day with my eyes all fucked up and posting on here like mac did.

i’ve held steady at -2.00 in each eye since high school (identical sphere, no astigmatism), so i’m not going to bother. i buy daily disposable contacts.

I’m -2.00 as well, same situation. Doesn’t make much sense to get lasik.

God damn son… how do you even see with no glasses?

Good luck… Like Lee, I’ve been to the screenings at TLC and Lasik Plus… I’ve hear good about both and that TLC is more expensive but the one doctor at lasik plus went to TLC! lol… he said it was more out of having his buddy do the procedure that just happened to work for his direct competition, but yeah… good choice.

I’d get it done, but I like wearing glasses…? :dunno:

both of my cousins had it done.

they are very happy with the results. i think it was around 900 a side.

and i do believe it was done in an office over on 51.

ill get details if youd like.

How do you figure it doesn’t make scene? You don’t ever have to deal with contacts again. It does not matter what your script is… mine was only -3.25 since high school and its still the best thing I ever did! Plus over time, im sure you would save on contacts / solution, etc…

Right now I don’t really mind putting contacts in and I’ve used the same prescription for about 3 years now, so it’s not getting worse. I spend about $80/year on contacts and a bottle of solution is about $7 and lasts me a year, if not longer. Lasik would make sense over the long run, but I am still leary about someone putting a laser to my eyes when my eyesight isn’t terrible right now.

I can’t wait to wake up in the morning and be able to see the clock or what ever with out putting my glasses on and then eventually my contacts. I just signed up for my Free 90 Minute consult at Lasok Plus on McKnight. I have a flex spending account at work so it is tax free money which is nice.

Let me know how it goes Rus … Im still thinking about this for myself

i got about another 1000 hours to work within the next year until i can do this for myself. oh the humanity

i’ve never bought solution. daily contacts.

i also only wear my contacts a few times a month, i didn’t buy Versace glasses to not wear them.

I have my Versace glasses and a pair of D&G … I never wear them. :tool:

I have to get Full Laser meaning they need to use the Laser to create my flap instead of using the traditional way with a razor. Mine is $2000 an Eye. But they said if I get it done in the next 2 months and not wait to use my flex spending account, they will give me 25% off. So it will only be $1500 per Eye. Sounds good to me.

Sell those expensive glasses and re-coupe some of the cost!

lol… they weren’t that expensive.

i’m just not into unnecessary surgery. I still have my wisdom teeth, I still have my tonsils, and I still have unmodified eyeballs.