Latest batch of Coating for some SON'lings...

Satin Black

Sahara Gold

High Gloss Gunmetal “no metallic”

Rouge Red

So as you can see… Subframes seem to be a hot item for 07 as I’ve done 3 in the last month or so and have yet another to do. Its always nice to see people re-doing their rear end and getting rid of the 15+ year old crap and replacing everything since the underbody is one thing most 240 owners seem to over look.

Jeff

how much approx for the subframe? oh yeah, they look nice :wink:

that rouge red sure is looking sexy, jeff :stuck_out_tongue:

^^
I was gonna say lol.

Who get’s the red one Jeff?

Is it Branden’s?

Looks nice though.

Well exact price would be $120. $60 for Blasting/Prep and $60 for the Coating/Powder etc etc… IF someone were to do all the Blasting/Prep before hand then they would only be looking @ $60.

I’m glad you approve :wink:

The Red one belongs to Chris “cloudzero3”.

thats not a bad price…o I also checked your site, the bicycle frame coating is intriguing…the powder coating won’t weaken the frame or anything like that?

Thanks

Ahh…nice.

I hope he has as much fun putting a nice and clean subframe and arms back in as I did. Nothing beats working with clean suspension parts.

naw man , powder coating will not weaken the frame , if anything it will make it stronger from stress releiving it due to the heat used in the process, u can almost smack that coating with a hammer and it wont chip or crack

hmmm its really intresting but will it void my lifetime frame warrenty? if so , i dont know if its worth it…

Never… Atleast I couldnt see how coating the subframe could possibly void the warranty on the frame but most people who warranty an item have a claus in the warranty stating what will and what wont void it.

Could always just ask…

i think he means for his bike

Jeff how much would you charge to powder coat 4 Spec V rims black

most bike company’s will void the warranty on a frame if you modify(ie blast and powdercoat) the frame. I’ve run into this problem on a few bikes I have for jeff to coat.

$65.00 a Rim… so $260.00 for all four.

how long is the turn around time for it to be powder coated. i mite be intrested in doing my subframe just have no spare one and i daily drive my car.

Depending on how busy I’m it may vary slightly but approx 2 days. If you brought it already prepped then very good chance I could do it the same day.

How much for a SR Valve cover?
Candy Red?
Oh and turnaround?

Ill give you $100 to do my subframe and suspension components :smiley:

Yo Jeff do you have any pics of your work, but done with rims?