Latest mod to my 06 Impreza WRX STI

How would it run against an EVO IIX with a few bolt ons? My friend is coming with me tomorrow, and unlike me he’s a street racin’ mofo.

Muhahahaha!!! You don’t know Justin well enough. :rofl I’ve built five of the last 10 cars he’s owned over the past 5-6 years or so.

Justin, now if I had only put money on that bet I made back when you bought the Sti I’d be flush with cash right now. I knew you’d eventually get and X, and I’m glad you did.

Needs more hookers.

Have fun Keeping that clean.

Hate drving the corrola… shit gets covered in dirt as im leaving the car wash…

good mod.

Hot. Especially that Sloatsburg rest area photoshoot spot.

DO want Evo X.

2nd floor garage FTW. i have a couple shots there.

I have this funny thing where i HAVE to stop there and park up there every time i goto nyc

Did you really just use IIX to mean 8 (VIII)?

I think so. Don’t mind me, I’m higher then a MF’er.

Nice congrats on the new car

does it come with optional exploding transmissions and blown headgaskets, or would I have to buy those seperately.

I know on my subaru they come stock, and get replenished every 50k miles or so.

shush but i have known for like a week due to a slip that no one saw but me. haha

buschur turboback, buschur intercooler, buschur intake, tune, lower it, wheels and kill that wing.

dont for awhile.

Nice whip, congrats.

N-word please, I’m sure Adam’s already halfway done with the forged-everything high boost big turbo motor build.

Justin-More importantly, when can I buy this one? :smiley:

You forgot cracked pistons and broken camshafts. It’s what makes a subaru, a subaru :lol

Car looks great Justin!

go smack erik for me

If this car goes, I’m going with it.

I loved that STI, but damn does this car look fucking sexy.

Stock. Laugh It won’t stay that way for long.
I don’t care what he says, we all know him better than that.

Jesse, in your dreams.
Adam, I’m sure this one will be around long enough to put your work to good use. :slight_smile:
And yes, E knew about the car last week.

I don’t buy Buschur anything. Sorry. The ONLY thing I’ve even CONSIDERED for this season is the Works suspension upgrades. As the car does have a less than appealing 4x4 stance.

ams?