Lauren Scruggs walks into spinning aircraft prop

Hope a coilspring shoots out your hood! lol

:rofl glad to see you are ignorant to the point.

Sure I hit my head on things, like glass doors I thought were open, low tree branches, a tire from a car on a lift… Sure. None were even remotely life threating. But have I hit my head on a spinning propeller, no. On a wood chipper, no. On an running chain saw, no. Its called “pre-caution” for a reason. Simply dont put your self in harms way, and there is little to ZERO chance you will get hurt by it.

That kid killed a friend in a car accident and called it his mistake too, I feel bad for the other people NOT the kid that made the mistake! Hes a dumb fuck, just like anyone walking within about 5 feet from a 10’ diameter spinning blade of death!!!

Seriously how do people not understand my point? And no I dont feel bad for her, I dont know her, never seen her, havnt talked to her, dont know anyone in her family, didnt see it with my 2 eyes, didnt deal with it at all, so why should I?

Now, if the prop nut broke off and shot across the tarmac and did the same thing, yeah i would feel bad I guess, since its an unforeseen occurrence (most likely caused by some mechanics ignorance) but none the less it WASNT a result of her stupidity.

Your right she deserves to lose her hand and be physicaly fucked up for the rest of her life because of a single act of stupidity.

wow, that is horrible…

Impossible! haha

I came here for a video, but kept reading just for this comment.

Guess this is kind of the same as getting hit by a train…

came in to say this…left satisfied.

you type more than me dude , sometimes more is less lol

Glad you agree, I dont sense any sarcasm at all. All it takes is a single act of stupidity to END your life, getting away with a missing limb is a god sent reminder to STOP BEING A FUCK UP!

Maybe I am bias’d becasue when I was 5 I was on a rocking chair AT THE TOP OF THE STAIRS, fell down them, put my head through a glass cabinet at the bottom and got 60+ stitches on my face! 24 years later I get people asking me how I have that 4" long scar on my face. I have no shame in my mistakes, I tell them what I did above becasue I know it was DUMB and my own fault.

Pussy’s hide behind stupidity and their mistakes. I dont live that way, sorry.

You use the enter key more than anyone on the internet, EVER! :rofl

Stupid mistake. Fuckin’ A, that sucks.

I always get paranoid I’m going to have one of those stupid moments while using something seriously dangerous. As much as I want to be like Fuck that girl is your typical hot / stupid girl, bottom line is that we’ve all done it. Poor thing just didn’t have any luck on this one.

Last I checked Wayne I know I havnt walked into running propellers, I dont think you ever did, or Trace, or Kevin, or Steff, or Steve, John, Jon, John or Jonny, PJB might have but it was only an RC plane and it cut his finger, and come to think of it NOBODY I know ever did.

so no, we all havnt done it, only this dumb bitch. :rofl

:facepalm

didn’t you say you were going to stop posting till all your projects were done?!?!?

I updated my signature to comply to your request.

ration or ratio???

Too many KK posts, will not read.

The chick is vulnerable now though. Money and a bangin body left, get it in guys!

:banghead

Damn you autocorrect

so your 33% done which means you should stop working and start jerking

:rofl:rofl

Some actually relavent info on OP’s post. :rofl

She need and did her left eye removed, in addition to the left hand she already lost. She is eating and walking.

Long road to recovery I am afraid.

:rofl at this post. Especially the last part.

Sucks for the girl though…but hey…at least she didn’t died and only lost a hand. Could have been much much worse.