Lawmaker wants to pay Poor People not to reproduce!

:roflpicard:

I one hundred percent agree… Black people should not be able to reproduce

lol

LaBruzzo described the tube-tying incentive as a brainstorming exercise that has yet to take form as a bill for the Legislature to consider. He said it already has drawn critics who argue the idea is racist, sexist, unethical and immoral. He said more white people are on welfare than black people, so his proposal is not targeting race.

LaBruzzo said other, mainstream strategies for attacking poverty, such as education reforms and programs informing people about family planning issues, have repeatedly failed to solve the problem. He said he is simply looking for new ways to address it.

"It’s easy to say, 'Oh, he’s a racist, ’ " LaBruzzo said. “The hard part is to sit down and think of some solutions.”

:bigclap:

Hell yes.

I wish the drug tested people on welfare too.

lol @ the Barker thing

Is it wrong that I think this is a great idea. The only thing is, if it was to happen, it would really have to be a nationwide thing to actually take an impact.

Id say 75% of nyspeed should be on this list too, if they elect to have males participate.

people in glass houses…

we did this in america once. 33 states had laws to sterilize the criminal and insane in the 1940’s. And they gave hitler all the damn credit!

YES!!!

This such a good idea and it would save us so much money in the long run. Or we could go the route that china is and just throw people in jail or mandate sterilization on them. I understand that this is a free country, but when some deadbeats freedom to have 10 kids that our social system pays for steps on every responsible tax payer’s freedoms- there becomes a problem that must be fixed.

Oh and thats just the welfare part… Living costs skyrocket once 9/10 of them get to jail.

I am surprised there is no opposition on here yet.

:lol:

i just spit gatorade on my keyboard

LOL, agreed!

:lol:

thats funny i dont see the humor in blacks not being able to be reproduced…hmmm maybe im just dumb who knows…

whites are already holding teh blacks down, migth as well tie their tubes while we have them pinned down …

its just ironic thats all. More whites are on welfare than blacks.