Obama wants to ^ min wage...

to $9.50 an hr :banghead:. This man is CLUELESS!

why you dont want a raise?

lol ill take it :grouphug:

now if you make more you should also go up the same amt to right??

please tell us why this makes him clueless.

because, minimum wage should be a motivational thing, to get a better fucking JOB

Its ok…he can raise minimum wage and continue to drop his income levels everyday for his tax plan.

Biden said it was at 150k now :tup: to staying the course

Im all for it, Even tho I work from home.
I was just talking about how a job making 8$ an hr 40 hrs a week wouldnt pay my home owners taxes let alone any of my other bills, and leave enough money to live.
Its really hard to live off 1000 - 1100 a month (minimum wage).

thats good news for you Jeg!

i cant even pay my morgage with that

you could always move up the ladder.
you dont sell those little shitty nicknacks off the tv do ya?

+1

HELLO CHINA!

minimum wage goes up… so does the price of everything. You think fuel prices made your pizza n wings cost a few more bucks? Wait till they have to give every 16 year old kid working there a $2 an hour raise!

same as with every other place… prices will shoot up! Now the person who’s hardly educated but managed to work somewhere for a little bit that’s making $9.50 an hour wants a $2 raise too.

edit: if minimum wage doesnt meet your living standards i have an idea for you… STOP BEING FUCKING LAZY AND GET A REAL JOB

don’t think about it. it’s free money

I hate when minimum wage goes up because i consider myself $XX.XX above minimum wage. That just brings them closer to me and my pay doesnt increase. Fuck that noise yo!

lol

this is why i dont like my work … mu moms work gives them a rais everytime this shit goes up

wat? working a minimum wage job and busting your ass doing something shitty to make the same amount you would on welfare is the farthest thing from lazy.

I think he meant that if they want to make decent money, to go get an education/better job and not settle for mcdonnalds as a career choice :stuck_out_tongue: