layzie vs firehawk853

that first vid was def me missing third everytime. but whatever you can take all those victorys cuz i shut down right after i missed my gear. from second to third i was spinning so bad i kept missing not big deal i dont care

also that first run in the second vid i didnt have a running start thats just me brake boosting you can see my brake lights through the side window of badazz car. then we took off

i wouldnt say over all the firehawk beat me… sense whoever had the jump held the other person off. if i took it you couldnt catch me and if you took it i couldnt catch you…untill we hit 120 and i overtake you. so in turn you held me off more but we kept shutting down when we hit around 120 where i woulda passed you. and that best run we went door to door so i dont know how you claimed that one either…either way we gotta do it with some type of start cuz not being able to hear anything is tough i would just wait for you nose to go up before i would even go. good times def fun racing something that was a challange