lazy eye

Some actual help please!?!?! how we drive our cars is a personal reference, if you dont like the way i roll dont follow take your own line. Who needs lights anyways 90% of the time i could do without them unless im in the boons where theres a ditch on each side of you and nothing for kms.

](*,) …

so what exactly is the point of this thread again? you already have this posted in the same forum:
http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?p=150939#150939

what gives?

p.s. you forgot a t in StreeTsville. [-X

Are you retarded? Your first post was locked. Take a hint.

On this board we don’t help people create dangerous situations for themselves and, more importantly, for other road users.

This isn’t Need for Speed Underground… driving without lights at night is just moronic. Especially if it’s to look like “the drift videos”.

Your 15 year old headlight motors are busted up already. How bout you leave em alone?

Didnt mean to post a new topic apart from my other one i appoligize, im still not used to posting

its ok retards take longer to learn things

Its ok…i’d much rather take the “Shorter-Bus” home than ever put my life at risk getting into the passenger seat of your car.

so you want to drive with your headlights improperly aimed and in Lazy eye style at night?

You do realize you run the risk of having your plates pulled off your vehicle as headlights are part of a safety and using them as I understand you wish to is inproper/illegal/dangerous.

I’ve already gotten more than 40 tickets, I try to be a straight shooter with respect to the HTA.

Oh brother. :pat:

Dude, I answered your post just before I locked it.

Clear and simple.

You want to run lazy eye? Fine.

You want to run it at night? Fine.

One of the ‘eyelids’ doesn’t line up with the other? Well I answerd that
one. How you plan to figure it out is up to you (i.e. replace motors).

Locked again. 2 strikes.

3 and…well you know the deal… :gtfo: