LCD tv's.. tell me if this is good.

that was a problem with older samsungs i know that

at sears new brand called proscan i just purchased one 42 inch $899 at sears 2000:1 contrast awesome with ps3 with the hdmi cable also a 1080 pix

RCA makes proscan and they are complete shit.

Rainbow is a relatively old game for the next gen systems

Grab Call of Duty 4, or Assassin’d Creed if you want to drool a lil

sry double postage…

only thing I worry about is burn-in from games like Guitar Hero…though out LG plasma is weird in that there is always temp burn-in from whatever was on last be it a game or TV/movie.

well it works well for me and it has a good warranty just giving my input thats all

you’re gonna need that good warranty with the reviews that I read.

okay, thanks for the heads up i guess ill just see how it goes

my plasma has awsome graphics when playing call of duty 4. very real ike and blown away when using the hdmi cable. burn in occuors within the first 2000 veiwng hours with a plasma. most of the newer models are pretty good with no burn in you would have to let it stay for a long time for it to happen.

As much as you don’t want to say it - burn in is still POSSIBLE with plasma. Whilst I didn’t mean “You can’t play video games with plasma” I meant more like "If you’re a herb like me and plays the same game over and over for many hours at a time (or uses it for a monitor with a stationary image like the taskbar) you don’t want to risk that chance.

Ohh i know howie, but with proper calibration its not an issue, just temp static images is all i usually see

yeah i get that too, its normal and common, it all goes away tho.

I see probably 1000 different TV’s each week at work,Sharp and Samsung have the best picture quality IMO.If I watched TV,id go with either one.

As far as budget LCD’s,I’d go with a Westinghouse or a Vizio.Better off saving up more money for something better though,like sharp or samsung.

Sony is Hit/Miss as far as Pic quality.

Always get the ext warranty with any LCD purchase.