leasing a "quick" car? make a suggestion

I assumed a lease. Basically the guy from north carolina put money down when he got the lease to get a crazy low payment, then a year into his 3 year lease he got a job where he needed a big SUV. I took over the remaining payments of his lease for the last 2 years.

ahhhhhhhhhh

eh insurance is not a lot of $$ on the wrx’s

i’m 23, not married, no where near perfect driving record

I pay $88/mo for full coverage with glass :slight_smile: on the STI

get a WRX steve!

DAMN!!

heh i know its cheap :slight_smile: i’m not complaining hehe

the great thing is that every few months it will go down by another $1 or two :), always good to see that

im somewhere around 110 a month. which is $20 cheaper than my 95 thunderbird cost me with progressiveassfuckers.

what INS co do you have

i have a decent record with a focus and I pay 210/month and Im 23. havent had a ticket in a while, and no accidents in 3 years, 4 years if u count my hit and run.

OUCH lol

i’m through nationwide i believe

if anyone wants to get in touch with my ins agent PM me and i’ll give ya the info :slight_smile:
he hooks up people I know/send him cause I used to send him a ton of business when i was selling cars

i used unitrin direct but go to lending tree.com and search you wil find something better than what you are paying.

steve,ur going to have tioll the buick over right there for u will get no qwghere near 250 a month. ot the kid that owns ur old mustang works at the mcdonalds on meadow

really? lol I want to see it

edit: I heard that the dealsership put stock pipes back on though lol

are you serious? lol when I traded mine in they left em on but they did take my DRs off and put on some nasty skinny all seasons on

yea it didnt sound lous but def ur grafics and ur one brake dust owned wheel

I like how JoeTypeMidget and I gang up on the financially inept these days :gayhighfive:

:mamoru:

There seriously was a thread on leasing like 2 weeks ago. Search, read my posts there. Leasing for the vast majority of the population is just plane retarded. Then again, some people like to live with their parents when they are 35, so who am I to judge?