Leather Interior

I have a '93 240sx with a leather interior. I’m wondering what I should do over the winter to make sure it stays in good condition. I have never had anything leather before, so forgive me if the answer is stupid.

I have couple of things to take care of my leather seats… there’s Mother’s or Meguiar’s leather conditioner and leather cleaner… They are a bit pricey, but they do work well on leather seats. I basically do this every time I wash my car… so it keeps the seats nicely conditioned.

PM me if you want to get somthing that actualy is good for your seats, its a product I came across called Care 4. Its not sold in any auto stores ect. What is dose is more then auto leather products. Its origional intent is for horse saddles. I know this guy who is by trade a leather crafter (AMAZING work). I asked him what I should use on my seats since the leather was starting to get hard. He got me this stuff it compleatly reveresed the hardening. It also dose not leave a shinny finish or smell. Its conditions, cleans, protects and also adds oils that are found in leather that are lost with use. Its also cheaper then auto stuff.

Just so you know, the seats are not real leather.

Mine are… :twisted:

yea, that’s right… he killed the ricers and made it himself. :lol:

ya mine are real leather too, are not the s13 leathers real leather?

yea, that’s right… he killed the ricers and made it himself. :lol:[/quote]

VTECK RICERS BEEATCH!!!