Let another criminal go

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_229070751.html

That’s when police called in River Rescue and brought in search lights to try and locate the man. However, the suspect was never found, and the search was called off.

saw it on KDKA this morning, they have no clue if he’s in the river or if he got away. The details of the chase are pretty slim, I can’t blame the cops for thier effort.

I can’t really blame them either. I sure as hell wouldn’t go in that river.

fuck it…just start spraying the area he went in at with lead.

Or chemicals:naughty: might clean up the area at the same time…

He probably double backed or buried himself in mud on the bank, breathing thru a reed or something.

fishbait

He’s probably a floater now—unless he’s an allstar swimmer…

right, he must be Rambo. John!!! You hear me out there!!! I trained you!!!

Cliffs?

A guy led the police on a chase, ended up ditching his car under the 40th street bridge and jumping in the river.

yup,they just left him go!:rolleyes:

What the hell, $30.00 an huor and you want them to swim too???

for 32/hour they would be swimming but you can’t expect that on 30/hour. :smiley:

You can’t expecet the cops to care that much, with so little detail… they didn’t really care, the chase was just something to do the way I see it. But lol, what cop do you know that would stop the car and strip to go after a guy in a river at f’n night? It’s cold, it’s wet, it’s dark… They’d be on “even grounds” if they crossed paths in the water.:eek4dance

awesome…now we all know how to get away from the cops.

fuck him if he wants to risk the river to get away see ya

also you guys bitch about the pay of the cops…why not bitch about how much the public school super attendant gets paid. i think Thompson is getting close to 200k a year

point is?

What does the chief of police or police commissioner get paid?

Dont try mixing apples and oranges…

i think cops are underpaid to do what they do. i wouldn’t want to be a cop let alone be a cop and go to a domestic abuse call