Crazy Police chase

So this yukon was jaked last night, Some kid fired 6 shots at the driver and made him give the truck up, About 15 minutes later there was a car fire on the tracks behind american brass and the tires blew out making ppl call kenmore police about shots fired “not knowing they were tires blowing out” So for the hell of it I take a ride down the street from where I was to see the fire, and when I get there the fire was out. So I stopped at Military and hertal to see one of the guys I work with and I look over and the Yukon is right there. I’m Like WTF, There it is. It goes through the red light and 3 kenmore cops come hauling ass right behind it and light them up, the yukon don’t stop, Mind you at that same time a Buffalo cop just drives right past them like nothing is happening. So they insue chase on them and the yukon jumpes onto the 190 going the wrong way, Well in all, the yukon crashed right under the peace bride and Only one guy got caught!

Some Crazy Shiz man

damn

OP wins my vote for “person least likely to have real friends and listens to police scanner because he REALLY has nothing better to do…”

isnt he a cop?

i think he’s actually a security guard or wannabe cop.

EDIT:

O snap, Ive assumed either of 3 things

1. zealous for cops (not a slam, I think cops are cool too)

2. is a security guard who took a pic of his patrol car but cropped everything out but the top lights so that people might think he is a cop.

3. is a cop, took a pic of his squad car and cropped everything out but the lights so he wouldnt get in trouble for advertising his cop car. But I dont think a cop would advertise himself at all on a car forum such as this one.

And I ignore the Other fucktard, So Props :2fingers: with a Big Hello :cjerk: to him.

haha. i’m surpised you can afford to ignore anyone. You need all the friends you can get. Aren’t you really poor too?

EDIT: YES

god you are one of those people…

the ones that go around thinking they are a cop, because they love the idea/feeling of power…

you joined the waste of time/money academy at CPS without being hired by an dept, when in all likelihood you will have to repeat all/part of the course

sigh. Do you wear you cellphone on your waste, carry around a radio and flash light all the time?

Yeap, sure was! I’m sure anyone else that was on Comp. before in the past would tell ya the same also! But as some of us know, Your perfect, so what the fuck would you know.

lol we used to have a guy work at UP as dispatch that wanted to be a cop so bad. always wore NYPD shirts and hats to work.

needless to say, he doesnt work there anymore and his calls are being blocked from our office.

*you’re perfect

it’s not quite irony, but i wish it was.

EDIT:Caroxxxxxxxxxx: i will think of him when i go to walmart in 20 mins to buy myself a tennis racket, soccer ball, baseball bat, and a bike- why? because i’m bored and i can afford to entertain myself.

haha. i’m surpised you can afford to ignore anyone. You need all the friends you can get. Aren’t you really poor too?

EDIT: YES

[/quote]
:cjerk: lol. easily.

haha Thanks for clearing that up, damn assumptions. I wasnt slamming you, just responding to newman. Congrats on being in the academy though. Where are you going to end up?

no where…he joined the academy on his own…

I thought about applying for that just to get my foot in the door but Ive got school and work so it didnt make sense to me.

harhar

http://services.windowsmedia.com/dvdcover/cov150/drt300/t399/t39931z0sap.jpg

See what happens when you post about Dr. Phil? People get angry with you in later posts. :lol:

i think it was this one, actually:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30394&highlight=myspace+fag

It really doesn’t make any sense…I considered it at one point when I was finishing my Crim Justice degree because they would have counted it as a very large chunk of credits (something close to/equivalent to a semesters worth)

But i found that it just wasn’t worth the money they wanted, considering any force would pay me [well] to go through it upon hiring…