Let me know what you guys think..

Im looking to buy a bike come spring time. I havent rode alot, ive rode my buddies R6, and a GSXR600, but other than that ive just rode sport quads and bmx. But anyways, i was thinking about picking up the new 2009 Suzuki Gladius. I like it because it is something different than what everyone else has, looks pretty cool, and seems like it would be a fun ride. Obviously i will have to ride it before buying it, but i wanted to here some of you bike guys’ opinions. Thanks.

Im thinking black, but the white/blue is growing on me…

I like the white and blue one.

Yeah word, the more i look at it the more i like it. I think it accentuates the bike more than the black does.

I think Vlad will approve!

Looks pretty cool, maybe I will have another riding buddy come spring!

What are the specs fat man

whos gonna let u ride it before u buy it? (not saying u cant, just curious)

looks kinda cool, not my taste i like full fairings my self, but yea its def different dude !

If you put a different pipe on it it will look a lot better. :nod

Yeah it would DEFF get a new pipe and the tail plate delete!!

I gots some people lol, nah i know the guys at Griffen pretty well…so yeah

Buy frame sliders if you get it

Its a 650 twin

why?

oh ok no doubt

how much are these things?

and he sid buy frame sliders so if u drop it doin somethnig dumb, or it gets knocked over for some stupid reason the damage wont be nearly as bad…

So they just bolt up to the frame? And do they look retarded?? :lol

The Suzuki is $6400 new, i could get it for 6 or so prolly. Im thinking that bike or some shit like this, im really on the fence…

no they dont look retarded u dont even notice them

u might be thinking about frame cages, those are noticeable but they work alot better than frame slisders but are a bit too much lol

6k aint bad at all, go for it!

Thats what im thinkin, but what do you guys think about the supermoto-style bikes^^ on the street and whatnot?

Nicks bike had frame sliders. They would be more noticeable on that bike due to lack of any body panels

i think they are badass on the street and stuff, but i wouldnt get one cuz i really wouldnt use it for whats it made for (and i dont even know what ur really supposed to do with them, drive on stairs? idk) so i just stick with sport bikes :slight_smile:

The are essentially an on-offroad bike. Supermoto is a mix between road racing and MX(jumps and such) and a little bit of flat track. I would TOTALLY use that bike, id be jumpin like a mofo, and i could jump on the tracks and pop out on the road…cutting my eta by 1/2 :lmao